ZTE Axon 7 Giveaway

CPotter

I am extremely excited to see what happens when nougat and daydream VR are released, and this is the first phone on the market said to be compatible with daydream once it launches. Also, I have long been considering grabbing a Bluetooth speaker, but with this phone I could play music right from the phone with dual front facing speakers.

Seems pretty swaggy.  Very similar form factor to my LG G3.  Solid specs, the speakers in particular sound pretty nice.
Would probably be an upgrade for me, but if I get it I'm giving it to my GF cause she has murdered her current phone and can't get an upgrade.

This phone looks BAD ASS!!!  Need to replace my Samsung Galaxy S4 ASAP!!!

Looks like a beast. Pairing it with a VR Headset will be awesome...

On 8/1/2016 at 4:17 PM, themctipers said:

Great backup phone to my flagship 6s

ill enter this for my sister... Her nexus 5's battery capacity is 26%.. Rip

Lots of my Friends have Iphones. I don't know why because THEY SUCK. I love ZTE kind of phones because the feel of it and how the phone performs of just 10/10

Digging on the style and sound profile! also a modern flagship would be a massive upgrade from my HTC one M8

On 8/1/2016 at 6:13 PM, CPotter said:

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

Yes. :) This time we've partnered up with ZTE  to bring you a chance to win one of their new Axon 7 smartphones.

Product Page: http://bit.ly/2aomioY

phone1x_design_gold_1.png

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, give us your thoughts on the Axon 7. (One entry per user)

2. That's it!

*Giveaway will run for approximately 7 days, entries will close on August 8th, 2016*

*Worldwide giveaway, no age restrictions*

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their name edited into the OP here. I will also DM the winner and they'll have 72 hours from there to respond. 

Good Luck! :)

I would really like this phone it seem well rounded and love the front facing speakers.

3 minutes ago, EagleBen said:

Lots of my Friends have Iphones. I don't know why because THEY SUCK. I love ZTE kind of phones because the feel of it and how the phone performs of just 10/10

Oh hell no

iphone for life. 

Im just entering in for my sister.. 

I mean 26% battery capacity left. 

(And it might expand and blow up) 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

The phone looks awesome and has some great hardware. I have a first gen LG G Vista with 1.5gb of ram 8gb of storage and a quad core at a whopping 1.7ghz.

Looks sleek and probably wouldnt heat my pocket up like the HTC one m8 does currently.

[spoiler=Blue^3http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/388528-blue3/ I5 4690k | Asrock Z97 Pro4 mATX | RAM: Corsair Vengeance (2x4GB) Blue Edition and Corsair Vengeance (2x4GB) Black Edition | GPU: XFX DD R9 390x | PSU: Corsair AX760 | SSD: Samsung 840- 120GB | Hard Drives: 2x1TB WD Blue | Watercooling Kit: XSPC Raystorm 240 

That phone looks sexy. I especially want it considering that the screen of my current phone is broken and the new screen doesn't seem to work :(

You can never win, but you sure can try I guess.

This would probably be a nice upgrade. I'm currently stuck using an iPhone 5c.

Looks like a bright new phone. Would love to upgrade from my M8.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

I love the axon 7. I was thinking about getting the one plus 3 but now I have to decide between these two... But I would love to have an axon 7 for free!

I'd never want to get back to bottom/single speaker after using a Nexus 6 for the last year or so and I'd really like to have a fingerprint sensor but I'm too cheap to buy a 6P so I'm entering. HEY HO for free stuff! 

Also, have a meme everyone:

76117.jpg

Hail Hydra #shieldcomegetme #9minutes

This phone hit so so much of the right specs the moment i saw it.

a nice amount of battery capacity, 4/6gb ram, 64/128g, SD CARD, Snapdragon 820 WITH a 1440p display!

With its own vr headset on the way its like they have positioned the hardware just nicely to play with current gen VR.

All this for such a price is just Unbeatable! 

this is as good as phones get . A snapdragon 820 , 20 MP camera , dual microphone, nfc , fingerprint scanner , 4 GB ram. 
this is pretty much a flagship . 
Awesome phone . Amazing looks.
Overall , Brilliant 

I like the shape, although golden phones have always looked tacky to me.

the phone look so good and the color goes very well with how the screen is made.

a nice looking phone with dual sim...i hope i win this one cuz i own the $100 Moto E first generation, which is too old now. 

:S

Really reminds me of the HTC One.

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580