ZTE Axon 7 Giveaway

CPotter

A million times better than my Moto E kitkat phone that doesn't even have a flash or autofocus. I had the ZTE merit for a while they make nice phones, it lasted longer than any of my other phones. Well we all had Nokias that lasted forever once but I cant go back from android :P 

I think that this phone is the real flagship killer, the one to take on the oneplus 3.

Been keeping an eye on this phone for awhile now. It'd be a nice upgrade from my OnePlus One.

The 6GB RAM/128GB Storage variant is exciting too, but is not due out for Western markets until Q4 :(

The Axon 7 looks like a really amazing phone overall.

I think the rest of the phone market is going to have to follow Axon's lead with the front facing speakers.

I think the 20 megapixel camera and 4k video is amazing, probably not good for people that take lots of

pictures though.

Combining Lg's G series button on the back and apple's finger print scanner is a good idea. Nice job Axon!

The 64 GB internal storage seems like it should be a standard for all high end phones. Another plus for the Axon!

I like that the screen is 1440p. The display should be pretty nice, because 1080p seems a little low for a 5.5 inch phone screen nowadays.

Can't wait until some video reviews about the phone come out. I want to know how durable it is, does the phone's feel right for its size, how long does the battery last, any defects (like the antenna issue in one of the iPhones a few years back... I think is was the 4), how the color display actually looks, does the phone overheat or not, is it quick or laggy, how long does it take for the camera app to open, are there any really nice features it has that other phones don't, etc. 

CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.7 GHz

GPU: XFX GTS RX580 4GB

Cooling: Corsair h100i

Mobo: Asus z97-A 

RAM: 4x8 GB 1600 MHz Corsair Vengence

PSU: Corsair HX850

Case: NZXT S340 Elite Tempered glass edition

Display: LG 29UM68-P

Keyboard: Roccat Ryos MK FX RGB

Mouse: Logitech g900 Chaos Spectrum

Headphones: Sennheiser HD6XX

Awesome looking specs, love the front facing speakers. At first glance it reminds me of a htc mobile.

64GB standard is great! Wish every other manufacturer would catch on with this. It's really interesting and quite cool how they made that combination dual sim/MicroSD slot, though it would probably have been preferable if they'd kept them separate and had both, but looks like an awesome phone nonetheless and at a good price point. That said:

gibe nao pls

Well I guess snapdragon and this adreno should do the job. Tho I really love the 4gigs of ram in it. :)) 
Thanx for this giveaway!

On August 1, 2016 at 4:13 PM, CPotter said:

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

Yes. :) This time we've partnered up with ZTE  to bring you a chance to win one of their new Axon 7 smartphones.

Product Page: http://bit.ly/2aomioY

phone1x_design_gold_1.png

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, give us your thoughts on the Axon 7. (One entry per user)

2. That's it!

*Giveaway will run for approximately 7 days, entries will close on August 8th, 2016*

*Worldwide giveaway, no age restrictions*

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their name edited into the OP here. I will also DM the winner and they'll have 72 hours from there to respond. 

Good Luck! :)

That phone looks really nice and I really like the audio grill is on the front, and very competitive against the oneplus 3

The phone looks and may perform as well as any other flag ship phone on the market right now, in terms of it specs. What sets the ZTE Axon 7 apart from other mobile phones, the price point , the speaker it  possesses and the storage for that price point. Over all it's a good deal.

I like this phone because of its Camera, Battery life, and its specs, but most importantly I would like to have this phone because of its HiFi audio output, I really want to listen to my music on this phone to see how good it sounds.

Looks like a good flagship phone. 

The screen looks good, and it has nice specs

This phone is nice. Nothing else to says but that GIME NAO:)

DAMN  dat battery doe. That would be awsome having that big of a battery in such a slim looking phone. 3140 mAh is nice!

Great design. Simple, yet.. classy I think is the word, high class if you would prefer. Great sound. Can't wait to have a listen with high quality speakers or headphones.. Great display too, but I hope it had Super AMOLED display. Also, I think it would have been better if you can have dual sim capability without compromising the external memory slot. That's all I can say. Great device for its price. Would be grateful to have one. God bless you Linus Media Group! :)

seems better than my Iphone 5 so yeah

and i think my name is messed up, oh well

it seems like a well designed, well-thought out phone. i like the fingerprint scanner on the back as it makes the front look very clean, i also like the front facing speakers and the duel sim, this can be really useful if you have a separate work phone as well as your personal phone. best of all it runs android , instead of other operating systems like windows phone or IOS, so the user has a lot more versatility when it comes to apps and customisation.

There's just one sentence to say. 

What an awesome phone from ZTE. 

And I truly mean it. This is a top smartphone, I love the design and the front facing speakers. The screen quality and the fingerprint sensor are freakin' good. 

I would f***ing love to win this giveaway. I'm using an old cracked iPhone 5 and I don't have the chance nor the money to buy another smartphone. 

As usual, nice work Linus Media Group.  

On 8/2/2016 at 7:13 AM, CPotter said:

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

Yes. :) This time we've partnered up with ZTE  to bring you a chance to win one of their new Axon 7 smartphones.

To enter the giveaway:

2. That's it!

*Giveaway will run for approximately 7 days, entries will close on August 8th, 2016*

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their name edited into the OP here. I will also DM the winner and they'll have 72 hours from there to respond. 

Great screen,great audio for a cheap price. Best smartphone for 2016?

Nice looking phone has a good camera

Current Setup

CPU: Intel Core I5 6600K with Deepcool frostwin v2.0 twin tower

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI

Memory/RAM: Avexir Core Series 8GB SDRAM DDR4 2400Mhz 2x4

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 960 Windforce G1 Gaming 2GB VRAM

Case: AZZA CSAZ-207BL ATX Mid Tower

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM

PSU: Corsair MX600M

Sound: Razer Adaros

Displays: 23" LG Flatron W2343T and 24" Acer P244W

Keyboard: XTREME Wired Keyboard and Mouse

Operating System:Windows 10

Laptop: MSI GE62 6QD Apache Pro

Intel Core i7-6700HQ

16GB DDR4

GTX 960M

1TB HDD

Windows 10

This phone looks quite nice. I love the price and the fact that it comes standard with lots of storage.

If I win this, I will be replacing my dead Galaxy S5. I bought my S5 In January of this year. It came with a screen that has lines through it cuz I bought it off of ebay :(

2 weeks ago, my cover fell off the bottom and got the phone wet while I was at a camping trip and it died. I can't afford a new phone, so I have been using a Galaxy S3 with a cracked screen. I would be more than thrilled to receive this phone + I was looking to adventure out of the galaxy line up anyway.

Headphones:

Spoiler

Sony MDR V6 (DT 250 pads), restored 1987 AKG K240M 600ohm (Cosmos pads with dt250 filters), AKG K7XX, Beyerdynamic DT990 pro 250 ohm, Bose Ae2 & Sony MDR v150. All off of a Bravo V2 shuguang tube, Little Dot mkII with GE JAN 5654 tubes, a CEntrance Dacport slim and a UCA222.

PC:

Spoiler
  • CPU
    i7 6700k
  • Motherboard
    Asus Z170s
  • RAM
    Crucial Ballistix (white)
  • GPU
    Asus 1070 Strix OC
  • Case
    Phanteks P400
  • Storage
    Samsung 850 pro, Seagate barracuda 1tb
  • PSU
    Evga G1 650W (regret)
  • Display(s)
    Samsung S22D300 21.5" 1920x1080 60hz 5ms & ASUS PB277Q 27" 2560x1440 75Hz 1ms
  • Cooling
    Deepcool Captain 240EX white
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G810
  • Mouse
    Logitech G502
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 (switching to linux soon)

Really Amazing looking phone. I would love it if you guys gave a Review of it. Also. Its hard to find the Passport 2.0 info on the zte canada site

This phone looks incredible! I'd gladly make the switch from my iPhone!

On 8/1/2016 at 7:13 PM, CPotter said:

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

To enter the giveaway:

2. That's it!

Looks like a pretty amazing phone for the price. Going 4 the win !!!