Most embarrassing PC part you have?

Bluejay0

Well, the embarrising part about that is what you did not buy :P

well I wanted to pick up a a cooler master 212 evo if that is what your getting at.

MoBo: 970A-D3P CPU: FX-8350 GPU: HD 7950 PSU: 1000watt RAM:8Gb of G,skill 1600

well I wanted to pick up a a cooler master 212 evo if that is what your getting at.

Yep, that one is awesome, I use it in my server, and both of my friends build ;)

Network/Homelab build log Main PC: "Aqua Blue"  Server: 15TB+ "Blue Lightning"

3900x, 32GB RAM @3200mhz, RTX 3090, 2.5TB+ SSD Storage, 4x2560x1440 monitors

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G, +2x Note 9

Yep, that one is awesome, I use it in my server, and both of my friends build ;)

wanted to get one really bad but just I still had to get the GPU and didn't have the cash to spare.

MoBo: 970A-D3P CPU: FX-8350 GPU: HD 7950 PSU: 1000watt RAM:8Gb of G,skill 1600

My D-link 2730u useless router cum modem.

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

The 8 pin cpu connector routed underneath my graphics card.

CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.5 Ghz Cooler: Hyper 212+ GPU: MSI Twin Frozr 3 7850 Case: HAF 912 RAM: 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance PSU: OCZ Modxstream 600W Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-LK HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda

Probably my Corsair Force GT SSD [this thing sucks so hard, it makes me rage.] and my 680s. Should never have bought 680s -.-

Why do you think it sucks? I have the same on and I'm happy with it.

Right now, my OEM 6770 and an OCZ Agility 4 128GB SSD

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

A dial up pci connector...

That I still use.

That's a modem.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

MSI 650 Ti

MB | MSI MPOWER z87  CPU | i7 4770k @4.4 GHz  RAM | Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x4GB 1866 MHz  

GPU | EVGA GeForce GTX 760 2GB SC  PSU | Corsair RM 850  SSD | Kingston Hyper X 3k 120GB  HDD | WD Black 1TB x2

My main rig which has 3 screens connected to it uses an Intel Pentium G2020 because I couldn't even afford an i3 at the time as well as a Radeon 6670. The rest of the system is medium to high end apart from maybe the motherboard. (full specs should be in my signature?)

Gaming performance is not good. Plays Just Cause 2 at around 30-40FPS on a good day. 

Luckily I'm saving for a new rig  ;)

PC - Ryzen 7 2700X, ASUS B450-PLUS, 16GB ADATA XPG DDR4, Gigabyte GTX 1660 SUPER, 500GB PNY XLR8, 1TB WD Green, Corsair HX750, AMD Wraith Prism, Phanteks Enthoo Pro, 2x Acer Nitro 27" 1440P IPS, Corsair K65, RGB mouse, Razer mousepad!

Mac - 2015 Macbook Pro Retina 13" (2.7 i5, 8GB, 256GB)

mmmm probably nothing but I use to have a 

zip drive and a 5 1/4 drive

zipdrive.jpg

Teac%201.2MB%20Internal%20Floppy%20Drive

A cheap veiwsonic led monitor hooked up via vga as a second monitor to my laptop.

"Science and technology revolutionize our lives, but memory, tradition and myth frame our response."

Arthur M. Schlesinger

Lol, I know what it is...

But before PCI there was some strange connector. (And it was not that one :P)

You mean serial port.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

a fan from my moms pc that was built in  2006 its like 45mm

Why do you think it sucks? I have the same on and I'm happy with it.

Compared to my Samsung Drive it's gotten a LOT slower since I bought it 18months ago.  A LOT.

And it's no where the advertised speeds of 555 / 525. The box lied straight to my face.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

My case. This thing is annoying to build in, cable management is bad at best, the front panel audio doesn't work, and it doesn't even have enough space for 2 fans above the motherboard, even though it has the screw holes for them.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

Well I'd have to say my ghetto mounted led strips and my front fan controler plus is half broken. But it still works. And really bad wiring with fan controller. And my z9 fan controller melts fans due to defective wiring. So I could not use it.

Amd fx-8320 oc 4.1ghz, 8gb ram, gtx 780ti 3gb, 240gb ssd, 1.5tb hdd,