When can I buy an RX460?

42kq

My gtx460 just died, i'm using integrated graphics on my cpu now and it's awful. I cant game on HD2000 graphics. Does anyone know the eta?

How could you game on an GTX460?

What games do you run?

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

Just now, RadiatingLight said:

How could you game on an GTX460?

What games do you run?

that's why he is replacing it...

1 minute ago, SCGazelle said:

that's why he is replacing it...

he is replacing it because it died.

if he's running something like LOL, he may not need something as powerful as a RX460

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

8 minutes ago, 42kq said:

My gtx460 just died, i'm using integrated graphics on my cpu now and it's awful. I cant game on HD2000 graphics. Does anyone know the eta?

Any way to snatch up a used 960 on Craiglist in the meantime? Just saw a 2GB EVGA model for $80.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

Just now, RadiatingLight said:

he is replacing it because it died.

if he's running something like LOL, he may not need something as powerful as a 460

My bad,

But, I don't think he plays something like LOL, because the HD2000 would be able to handle that. But if the 460 falls into his budget, I think it would be a good replacement.

7 minutes ago, SCGazelle said:

My bad,

But, I don't think he plays something like LOL, because the HD2000 would be able to handle that. But if the 460 falls into his budget, I think it would be a good replacement.

No point re buying a GTX 460 when you can get something for the same price thats a lot newer.

Getting confused with all these 460s

Just now, OfficialJsP said:

No point re buying a GTX 460 when you can get something for the same price thats a lot newer.

He is planning to get the RX460, not the GTX460. lol

3 minutes ago, SCGazelle said:

He is planning to get the RX460, not the GTX460. lol

Look at my post. Maybe specify what 460 you are talking about that would help considering we are talking about 2 different cards with very very similar names.

Just now, OfficialJsP said:

Look at my post maybe specify what 460 you are talking about that would help considering we are talking about 2 different cards with very very similar names.

my bad. Dang, I've said 'my bad' twice in this topic already. Wait, i just said it a third time... 

i also want a RX 460

i think will be one of the best selling cards :D

@radiatinglight

I play mostly skyrim, new vegas, RCT and most older games. My resolution is 1440p. I dont need anything too powerful because IMO there is nothing worth upgrading for. I am excited for skyrim enhanced edition and if need be I'll get a second RX460 to crossfire. I can still play BC2 at 1440p on medium +60fps.

@aisle9

I was thinking the same thing but I want something new. I have had bad experiences with used GPUs(Radeon 9800, 8600GT, GTX270, Etc).

@officialjsp

I want the RX460. Because it's supposed to be comparable to the GTX 680 which I also used to have.(But zotac being zotac sold me a lemon and refused to service it, Second zotac card I had that died on me just as the warranty was up).