AMD Polaris Giveaway

R7 360 peasant here, would very much like to do some of that sweet freesyncing, 5kzynessly, hdmi-ingly goodness. 'Scuse my french. 

I currently have a 970 but after being lied to about it having 4 gb of vram i want to move away from nvidia. 

ooooohhhhhh...*potato-ing intensifies*, currently is still potato-ing with a Asus HD6670-2GD3, looks like I'm with team red after all this time. Although its still rolling but look at all them new potatoes, man...

Edited by DipDipPotato
wasn't reading properly about writing down current spec, was too excited

I´ve got a Sapphire 280, and want a 480 to see how much improvement i can get from Polaris.

I have a rig that i think is interesting. its a Skull canyon Nuc, Razor Core and GTX 1080.  

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I got a HIS R7 260x 

I have a GTX970 by MSI and I want the new Polaris GPUs because they've got more VRAM lel.

Thank you for the giveaway and good luck to everybody.

I'd like to upgrade because the card I'm using is an old GF 9600 GT with 512 mb of ram. It doesn't even support Overwatch :(

Currently have a GTX 780, hoping to win to help with this upgrade itch I have...

I am currently running a GTX 960 Strix and would really love to upgrade to a RX480 since it destroys my GPU spec wise and would really allow me to use VR on my rig.

I got an R7 260x ..... Currently plays most games at 45 fps #feelsbadman need more frames plz

I have no graphics card at the moment... I have sold my old HD 7950 and I am using a friend's GTX 570 for now, until I get something new... gief...

Hey my current rig has a Gtx 650ti boost 1gb oc version (pretty long name for its perfomance) so a RX 480 would be a really nice upgrade to my 970 based system rocking a FX 8320 oc all the way to 4.5 GHz 

intel graphics so yeaaa....  need more horse power... 

I have a r7 370

I want to have a new gpu to see how good of a heater it is to my other one :-p 

got a 380x, id love an upgrade and i can give my old one to a friend whos making a cheap pc for gaming, so we dont have to waste money at net cafes

I am rockin' R9 380 but want an upgrade because i am a sucker for graphics cards!

Also Gibe nao pls

i currently have a rig with a r9 380.  gibe nao pls.

Man i wish i had a new gpu

Right now im rockin a geforce fx 5800 its... ummm bad and a new gpu would be nice

I currently have an r9 290 but am looking to add more monitors so a new GPU would be nice!

For as long as I can remember I've always bought Nvidia. I need to upgrade my GTX 770 anyway (but hold off because money and availability of the new Nvidia cards) in order to play the newer games, so trying AMD couldn't hurt, right? :)

i currently have an r9 290 would like the better performance, and more importantly, cooler&quieter experience

The reason i want this gfx card is because 1. Its free 2. I have a potato gfx card that can barely run anymore. 3. I can buy another rx 480 and dual sli!! 

I currently have the r9 390 but it would be great to have a faster and newer 8gb so I can give the 390 to my little brother and replace that gt 730 he has.