AMD Polaris Giveaway

I only have a gt 730.....  how am I supposed to get fps higher than 10

gibe nao plz

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600, MB: Asus Crosshair VI Hero, RAM: Kingston 2×8GB, GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 580 8GB, Storage: Samsung PM981 1TB

Spoiler

I have AMD in my laptop, isn't that cool? :) 

I have a GTX 760. I'd like a new graphics card to finally play the witcher in that buttery smooth 60fps.

May your framerates be high and your temperatures low.

I currently have a laptop with a GTX 740m 2GB card, with the new Polaris card I would be able to finally build a much better rig

I am currently gaming on a crappy laptop that can barely run dota 2 at low settings and a new graphics card would really help towards building a new desktop

Hello,

I have a GTX 1070 Founder edition. It would be nice to get a free boost to my card to maybe be on par with a 1080?

or i could make a pc for in my living room as a media pc (steam box style too)    (:

cheers

Well i have a R9 280X in my rig and I've always had the love for Raedeon. When i saw the launch of the GTX 1080 I was thinking of turning to Geforce. But then Raedeon came out of no where and launched there very own RX480 with this polaris architecture and I nearly died inside of excitement. with me being a full time student i have never had enough money to afford a new graphics card, or any upgrade for that matter. I would love the opportunity to grab a awesome piece of technology like this!

My current card is a Radeon HD 5770. I think it's time for an upgrade.

Thanks for the chance to win!

I have a HD6950 AMD, and i really need a good upgrade for my The Division game.

Thanks for the giveaway.

I want it or "need it" because I "game" with an Intel Core i3-540 and a GTX 650 (because a friend gave it to me because he bought a GTX 970 for him, otherwise i would have to "play" with a GeForce 210). And yes, maybe my 6-7 year old cpu will bottleneck the system, but the FPS count will go up a little bit. Thanks :D

I have a Gforce 9400 gt that plays wow at the lowest possible settings at a whopping 13 fps. So there's that I wanna build a new computer to play games I've been missing out on...

Hey kids, want some candy?!?

This is my slim chance of getting an upgrade for BF1 :o

Currently running a GTX 650 Ti on my X79 setup due to my 680 dying last year.

This 650 makes me cry when on BF3 / Bf4 ;(

PC Editing / Gaming Rig Specs : i7-3930k @ 4ghz w/ Hyper 212 Evo | 840 Evo 250gb and Seagate 1TB | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance RAM | Zotac GTX 780 | Corsair Vengeance C70 Green | OS: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS / Win10 #KilledMyWife #MakeBombs

Hi, I dont have rig yet but I want to build one. I just waited for RX-480 to be released.

Currently I am playing with my laptop which is having an i7 4th gen and an AMD R7 M290 with it.

I would like to have the card to reduce my cost on building the rig.

I am an expat living in Saudi Arabia, so basically, life kinda sucks over here.

Playing video games is the only thing enjoyable to do here.

Thank you so much and nice information as always from your videos.

Currently running with 6670, pain is real when details are cranked to medium

My current GPU is a Nvidia GT 840M in my laptop. I'd like to win this so i could build myself an actual pc!

Building a new system in the Fall, currently running an 860m on my laptop so yeah would be a HUGE upgrade.

Formerly running CF 380s, but had to sell one to pay some bills, was always planning to sell the second one and work my way to a CF 480 build. But at this point just about anything would be great.

Honestly the main reason to upgrade is because my old build really pushed my 750w power supply to the edge when under load, and I really can't afford to buy a new one this year.

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I'm still using gtx 560ti so rx480 would be a huge upgrade.

I'm  currently running on a GTX 580.

Why upgrade you ask?

Because I'm currently running on a GTX 580

Well i've been gaming on an old HP Laptop from 2009 to now and it's funny how long it lasted but it's specs are just POOR
Intel Mobile Core 2 Duo T6400 @ 2.00GHz
512MB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4500/5100 Series (HP)
until today though :) i ordered Parts and im gonna build my first pc
Specs i3 6100 3.7ghz 2 cores 4 threads
Gigabyte Ga-H110M-S2PV
WD Caviar Blue 1TB
Shakroon VG5-W
Kingston Hyper X fury 8GB DDR4 Ram
Be Quiet Power Supply 500W pure power 9
no graphics card though cause my budget restricts me :( so it be cool if i could win it :)
Good Luck to everybody ^ ^

go away.png

I'm currently using intel hd 530 which is terrible.

R7 360 peasant here, would very much like to do some of that sweet freesyncing, 5kzynessly, hdmi-ingly goodness. 'Scuse my french.