AMD Polaris Giveaway

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Im running a evga gtx 550ti FPB its got the job done for awhile now time for a upgrade .

I'm running a GTX 750Ti so either Polaris GPU will beat it hands down.
Please LMG, I wanna join the Masterrace for realsies!!! 

I'm running a r9 270x, Iv had this card since it came out and would not mind an upgrade :P Either card would be an amazing upgrade.

I am running a 560ti

Unfortunately after sending my card out multiple times to get fixed, I keep getting red and black artifacts and random blocking when I use it for gaming. Then the card crashes and I have to reboot =( . A shiny new Polaris card would rectify this problem I'm having.

I have ATI Radeon X1200 Series. I know it's really old :/. That's the reason I want to upgrade.

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

I have a Gtx 980 in my rig but i dont really have someone to play all the games since i have the best pc in my friends group , so maybe..... ill give it to my best friend :D   , or maybe not , maybe ill just build a compact rig whit it , insted of buying a laptop :)))) i mean my friend can buy hes own stuff right ? :D or maybe ill sell it on the deep web and buy some illegal 4 k monitors webcam , mechanical keyboard  , webcam and an Inflatable Linus , dont ask why..... :D

i have an integrated Intel HD Gaphics , I whanna at least run soltiaire in ULTRA

Using a 280x here that is really starting to show its age. Pretty stoked about AMD's new offerings with the RX 480, it's like they actually want their clients to be happy with their product unlike a certain competitor that keeps lying to their fans. 

I Have a R9 380 and use it to play video games, I would like this new card because I would like to play video games more bester.

DANK MEMEs

Running on the dreaded, "Integrated dual core i5 chip on a partially broken laptop from three years ago." 

Wanted to build a pc for a long time (especially on the cheap) so I figured a chance to win a free component to it would be swell. 

I'm using a GTX 970 but I could easily see myself switching to a card with 'real' 4GB of RAM (or better). Efficiency is nice, too.

390. I like free stuff. But more importantly it's for a friend who needs a graphic card so they can play games with me!

I currently have a GTX 960 2GB with an AMD FX-8350 and would enjoy being able to swap out my GTX 960 for the 480 so I can crank up the settings on ARK : Survival Evolved.
Keep up the great work:D

Saving money on GPU will allow me to ... buy a case for my first ever PC (so sad)

gibe nao pls.   I currently have an AMD R9 270x.  It would be cool to replace it with a Polaris gpu. 

I am using an old 7770 from xfx. I was saving for a new one and Polaris caught my eye. Not only are they cheap, they have awesome performance, and..  It's from my favourite gpu manufacturer, hehe 

*cough*

CPU : i5 4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Cooler : NH-D14 | GPU : Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 [OC] | MB : Asus Z87-Pro | RAM : A-DATA 8GB 1600Mhz CL9 XPG Black | SSD : 850Evo 250GB

Atm i have GTX 970, but one fan is broken and temp is about 77 and card noise level is very big!

I am stuck with a GT9600 that is unable anymore to keep up with any new game!!! Winning this card will be a major upgrade!

I am 14 and really want a good pc so I can start up a new you tube channel currently I do not have a gpu I have an i5 2400 with 8 gb of ram and I would really like to get a gpu but I don't have the money I would be extremely happy and lucky if I won thank you for your time.

I really need to change my old gtx 560 ti >_> Please pick me!

gibe nao pls

Also I'm currently using a GTX 1070 that gets up to an unbearable 67° under full load when oc'd to 2150 MHz. I obviously really need dem Polaris.

WHIPLASH

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k @4.7GHz

RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2x8GB @3000MHz

MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus VIII Ranger

GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2

PSU: EVGA Supernova 650GS

CASE: Fractal Design Define S

I have a Radeon R9 280X, that goes down when i try to play star citizen.

I have an MSI R9 270 OC edition and I want to upgrade to Polaris line up cause i want it so gibe nao pls... Just kidding, I'm not actually so hardcore gamer and my "old" 270 still its job, I would love to get my hands on any new product so I can test it myself since I'm a tech nerd. That's the reason I would love to upgrade to Polaris GPU, to test it and have fun with it!