AMD Polaris Giveaway

gibe nao pls

i actually play games in a laptop, but it will be fun to try a desktop gpu adapter

I have a 460 that warm enough to fry eggs with. I want the 480 so I can prevent contributing global warming B|

I have gtx 960  2gb so my card is not safe in the future because it lack ram. So Polaris have 8gb of ram and it is noticeable faster. Yeah that's the reason why I want that card 

ive currently have a gt210 inside my pc.... if i win rx480 will beat gt210 in his ass

AMD R9 270X and was actually looking to upgrade to polaris.

I have a Palit GTX 660 OC on my rig which already going up to 80 degrees Celsius temp. Had to replace the thermal paste with the help from Linus Tech Tips videos and it went down 10 degrees in temp. Can't wait to replace this video card with an RX 480 or GTX 1060.

Today i have a GTX660 and it would be nice to see the rest of my computer to die with chock over that there has been put in something new in the system.

I'm running a gtx 960 with an AMD r7 7700k 4 core processor. I don't really need it, but hey, it's a giveaway!

I  am currently using Intel's integrated graphics and barely get 10FPS on most games at the lowest settings possible. some games I can get a playable but not responsive 30FPS like Halo: Combat Evolved. or Binding of Issac: AfterBirth. I am currently saving up for the AMD Radeon RX 480. but it keeps fluctuating in price and is currently at $419 (AUD) for the cheapest one, and I only get around $25ish (AUD) weekly from my job, because it's so cold and no ones coming to my work (a restaurant right next to the beach, which makes it colder) adn they don't put me on because they would be wasting money.... my point is... I don't like taking hand outs, but times are tough for a first worlder 16 year old here in Australia, and it be much appreciated if i could get a new GPU for an upgrade... PLEASE? I beg of you, look deep down inside of your heart and image the first time you wanted to get a PC...:(

do I get extra points for my 'true' sob story?

I'm running a gtx 660ti that I bought used few years ago. Honestly any upgrade is in need.

Born after PS1.

Still playing with NES.

I have a HD 7970..... and i love it...... but.... it has its limitations and i am looking to upgrade .... so Linus thanks for this awesome giveaway. :D

Well I would like to get that GPU because my GPU is an HD 6670 with 2GB of ddr3 and it's slow as f and I'm planning on upgrade so PLZ may I win ?

Running a gtx 550 ti, an AMD Polaris would be a huge upgrade.

I currently have Nvidia GTX 550TI.

And after Steam sales this month I ended up on having 10+ games that I can not comfortably run even on Very Low settings.

So yeah - kinda need new GPU :)

Well, I own a Radeon HD7950, so I think it's time to upgrade. Also the fact that I got a new monitor that is 1440p, it's getting harder to run newer games now. I would be cool if I win and I would be super happy, but I'm not going to get upset if I don't win. So good luck to everyone who is entering this! :D

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

I could use it very well since a friend of mine doesn't really have the money to upgrade his current pc which he uses for cad applications, schoolwork and also to game with me and our friends, but because the graphics card is so bad games will eventually crash or he will close them manually because he is sick of the "under 30 fps mark" PS: It does feature a 3rd gen fast core i5 processor and supports an nvidia gt540(it was a prebuilt system) 

Also gibe nao pls :')

i have a 750m in my laptop, i would like to get one of those new dell laptops and have an egpu for that

I am running a 750Ti because im poor, and it took me two years of saving up random cash to finally have enough to get one.. also im unemployed

I'd want to upgrade to a Polaris GPU for better experience in VR... as soon as I get my hands on a vive ^^

Currently running intel hd graphics on my i5 4460, been waiting for 3 months to the release of the new generation of gpus, and now that they're out, they are out of stock. Life is hard. 

You're the best linus keep up the good work! 

i'm currently using a r9 270x, yes i want an upgrade into the new gpu especially RX 480 #BetterRed because i actually play a lot of many good games that used a lot of vram, so yeah i definitely need an upgrade so i can play at 60fps max settings on a 1080p monitor ._. thanks for the giveaway event anyway 

Hi my current, 3year old, rig got a Gigabyte Radeon R9 280x. I desperately want the new Polaris card because last night my power supply decided to fail causing damage to the motherboard. And apparently I have no computer and posting this on mobile. So I think this is a good opportunity to build a new rig. Winning this giveaway will help cutting my budget for the new system.

https://www.reddit.com/r/techsupport/comments/4taedq/computer_roasted_help/