AMD Polaris Giveaway

Would love to win a new graphics card. Running on a lot of older gen stuff, and don't have the funds to upgrade everything. This would definitely help with that. Good luck everyone!

I have msi 970 gaming with the 3.5 GB vr so this card would be a nice upgrade .

I am curently running a Sapphire R9 fury tri-x but i would love the 480 for another system for my dad.

Thanks for the giveaway and keep it up guys.

Currently using Sapphire R9 280X Dual-X and dang that thing is power hungry. I'd like to have the Polaris 10 as it is power efficient and I'd like to see my electric bill go down a bit. yes, here where I live, that kind of difference does matter. LOL

I have a GTX 970, that basically does everything I want, but who wouldn't want something newer? Plus they look good and at times the 970 has trouble with utilizing my 144Hz monitor.

And I guess if I won it, I'd pass my 970 down to my friend who wants to build a PC so he doesn't have to game on his school laptop anymore. 

naw I use asus r9 270.  I want to upgread the gpu for my 3d work. I am form Bangladesh.

I have a 2 year old gtx 770 , can barely get 45fps in witcher 3 on medium to low graphics time to upgrade!

i have a skylake PC 6600k but no GPU becasue i didnt want any of the card on the market before the 480 came out and now im planning on getting one hopefully 

I have a hd 3870 and a celeron g1620, and 8gigs of ram, can play GTA 5 with no shadows on minimal settings with 25 fps, but i think its a little outdated graphics card. lol (plz i wyn)

Currently running on an old pc with 1st gen i3 and gt520.

Gonna do a build soon so a free graphic card would free up the budget for other things.

I'm currently using Radeon r9 270 that runs well with my x4 955 bottleneck. But bigger is better.

Hey I am a smaller youtuber and built myself a custom pc that can handle basics with an Intel Core 2 Quad and A Nvidia GT9600 and need to get some 1080p video editing done, any of the gpu's would be awesome and would help alot.

My GTX 970 struggles to play YouTube and Factorio, so I would love a new GFX card. Oh, wait, no it doesn't.

Umm..

VR!

I have a GT9800, you know, it's like, ten times the 980 can you believe it? Anyways, it heated my house like a huge indoor bbq party while running Skyrim.

So,
gibe nao pls.

My build is currently running an AMD Radeon R7 265. It has really been having trouble running anything at a playable frame rate. 

Also, why is Comic Sans even a choice? EWW.

yeah, im using a 960 right now on a 1080p/60Hz monitor so yup, haven't experienced maxed-out AA titles yet and with the way AMD's cards are performing lately specially now that there are new display schemes that would sweeten up gaming experience, i think this is the right time for an upgrade... what better way to have it than to have it for free specially from here, LMG! if i win, i hope Linus and Luke signs the card

I'm running a computer with a full Intel i7-4790k and ran on a tight budget, so I don't even have a GPU on my computer. College is coming soon, so I just hesitated to buy a GPU and decided to wait till another good GPU got released and plan on getting that to future proof my computer. Luck to all. :>

Edit:

To add to my post. I bought an Oculus Rift DK2 and used it while my Intel Internal GPU used to support it and provide 15-20fps, until now that they made it a requirement to use a GPU for direct support and now it's just collecting dust.

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a gtx 980ti I would like to see how this stacks up.

Currently running a Pentium D and an HD 6450 that I got for free. I would love the upgrade because as you can see, my hardware can barely handle YouTube let alone gaming. 

I've got a GTX 960 but a RX 480 wouldn't be bad since I can't run a lot of games at high settings and 60 Hz.

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Well, my first graphics card was the R9 270, and i think that for now it made a great work.

I want a polaris card because it doubles the performance of my card at nearly the same power consumption.

If i win it, then maybye i'll crossfire both cards (mine at the 2nd posición) or maybye sell my card to a friend.

Hey, I'm currently running a gtx 770 2gb version which is faulty, causes my PC to reboot when it hits 71°C. Any GPU would be an upgrade!

I dont have a gaming rig at all, but wanted to have one for a long time. A free GPU means one part less to buy!

I am currently running a 7950, which while great is getting old and dated so an update would be great. Thanks for the giveaway and keep up the work on your great content