AMD Polaris Giveaway

Right now i have a GTX 660 from MSI, so i can almost run GTA V with 60FPS xD

Currently rockin' a 960m and have been saving like crazy in order to build a decent desktop rig by the time the holidays come around. God it'd be so nice to get a steady frame rate with decent settings :D 

I have a r9 280x and it artifacts in most games like witcher 3 . pls i need it i am poor :( also i use 4k display

Hey There,

I just have a R9 380 an many Lags and Bugs i think its a little bit brocken. So i want to Upgrade. And a nice opportunity is an RX 480!

Thanks!

Radeon HD 7870. Would love an upgrade so I can play newer games.

I would love one of these cards so much as I sold my 780 tis to focus on my final year of school, but I would rather just play games tbh

In my current rig i am using a nvidia gtx 750 ti :(

I would like to get a new card so i can follow with my friends and still get a beautiful picture

I currently have a GTX 960 and I would like to see how better Vulcan runs in MY system with MY setup (i5 4460, 8gb RAM). And the cooler looks cool aswell compared to the meh looking (and quite small) GTX 960 OC from Gigabyte.

I am currently using GTX 460 and new AMD cards looks like step to right direction.

I've got a potato gpu now it's a gt 640 and I really want to get into pc gaming but I don't have the money for a good gpu.

So I would love to win.

I have a R7 250 which I got for free so the upgrade would really help.

I'm currently using a GTX 670. Old tech, but not terrible. It's pretty clear to me that now is a good time to upgrade, though. Win or (most probably) lose, I'll end up with an RX 480 soon.

my husbend is using a r9 280x, please help us!

p.s. gibe neo plz

Running an old HD7850. Tight on budget, so that'll help offset the amount needed for me to upgrade my rig. :>

Gibe nao plz

I have a gtx 970 in my main rig but id like to upgrade my second pc which is running a gtx 660.

ive got an R9 390 

i bought it and then a week after they go and release this series so im left with this and want more power to run my new vive i got 

My rig:

Intel core i5-6600k

Asus Z170-P

8 GB DDR4

msi GTX 550 TI

Old (really old) rig died (intel Q9650, 8GB RAM, GTS 250), was good enough but it had it's run.

And as you see I have a potato for gpu (still better than my GTS 250), upgrading to thee best bang for buck RX 480 wolud be the icing on the cake

R9 390 with a corsair h80i attached via zipties. Need another gpu for another family machine and this would be a relief to the wallet.

KakaoTalk_20160710_182051834.jpg

Cpu: Intel i5 3570k @4.3Ghz *cooled by Thermaltake Water 2.0 Extreme* | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy-M | Motherbord: Asus P8Z77-M Ram: Patriot Viper 3 8gb @1600mhz | Video Card: Asus HD7870 @1180/1300 |

Power Supply: Corsair HX650 Monitor: LG 22EN43 | KeyBord: CM Storm Quickfire Rapid  | Mouse: Corsair M60 | Sound CardCreative Sound Blaster Z|Headset : Audio Techinca ATH-M50 |

Storage : Sandisk Extreme 120gb and 1tb Seagate Barracuda |

I currently have an R9 290X, but having a newer card is always nice :)

I have an EVGA 750ti FTW edition card. This ones a about 2 years old and i have since then upgrades some parts. I still need a CPU, cooler and GPU. And with the new cards from AMD i am a step closer to my new system. Thanks to AMD for the giveaway.

I dont have a graphics in my pc to play proper games thats why I am entering this giveaway.

i have an R9 390... and i want a card that runs significantly cooler with +15%  more performance...

also...Allah hu Akbar! (detonates small makeshift bomb within multi ton vat of nutella; creating large unclean-able mess of chocolate)

Hey :) im using a NVIDIA geforce 840m and i desperately need a new graphics card to play total war

I'm still using a Radeon HD 6670. One of these cards would be a very nice upgrade!