AMD Polaris Giveaway

Just sold my r9 280 and I have not bought something new yet. That RX480 would be perfect as intel graphics produce like ¼ fps on 480p

I have a 980ti but this looks great. Why not try and win free stuff right?

Using intel hd graphics, saving to buy a rx480 so getting one free would be awesome

3 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

i need a upgrade , i am using a R9 270x 4GB card from asus

Msi Gtx 950 twin frozr oc, actually better graphics card doesn't matter much for me for minecraft gaming and some video rendering. BUT if its free why not, I'll let my pc setup looks better and more fps for my  minecraft on 1366x768. ?

Yes i want it, so i can stick it in my laptop the replace the 850m?? xD

Hi my name is Krohn

i have a amd radeon 290 i think.

i am a big fan of the show keep up what you are doing i love you guys

I currently have a gt 630 and it is just awfull

I would like to play in decent fps at a decent resolution

Current Graphics Card: Zotac GTX 750 Ti 2GB.
Why I want the upgrade: Well the 750 Ti has served me long enough and is starting to fall below 30 fps at settings acceptable to my eye at 1080p so the upgrade to a 460, 470 or 480 would be greatly beneficial to keep above that and even head towards 60fps with the 470 or 480. Either way I'm buying a 470 when it comes out. If i get one for free well I can use that money for other purposes like upgrading from my ageing haswell to skylake.

Got a gtx 970 but one of those cards there with an actual 4gb frame buffer would be nice.

I've got XFX R9 270. Not too bad, but not great for 1080p and high settings (looking at you Witcher 3).

i have got an r9 280x running with a i7 4770k overclocked at 4.3 ghz it would be nice upgrade because of resolution of the monitor becoming 1440p

Gibe nao pls. I have no graphics card and am stuck with integrated. I cri evry tim I boot :'(

Currently running a single gtx 770 Polaris would be a big step up for me in terms of both gpu performance and power efficiency. 

I am poor my pc died a month ago and i can't even play with this laptop with an monocore atom from 2004! Help me pls! 

My brother wants to build himself a computer and I thought what a better way to help out than to get him a graphics card

Got this here amd 260x so i need a new ball'in card to replace this old gargler card (only AvE fans will get it).

I've got 2xGTX660 but my mobo got retarded, so now I can only use one PCIe slot. A single gpu that destroys both of mine? Yes please! :)

I am currently using a GTX 750ti in my rig which is working great for me, but with a Polaris I recon my rig could render at least 800 potatoes a second. 

My PC is currently using the iGPU which is a GMA 4500, which really can't play that many games, so a Polaris GPU would be quite an upgrade.

Somehow still running a xfx radion 5670... A whole system upgrade is really need!