AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have no desktop till date , except for the PC at work..

Thanks.

hd7950 still ballin, I need second heater for my snek, think of the snek.

I'm running a 760 that's on its last legs. If it ever reaches 100% load it stays like that but it in a throttled state. I've had a better gaming experience with my laptop that runs on integrated. Pls giff

I currently have a GTX 970 in my rig so for me it isn't much of an upgrade, but I am actually entering for my brother who doesn't have a gaming PC at all.

Winning one of these cards would really help with the start of his build!

:3

Not gonna say i want it but i actually need it..
I don't even have a dedicated gpu in my PC..
all i have is a radeon 3000 thanks to the motherboard i'm using apart from that nothing else.. :P

My rig has a Strix 980Ti that I scrimped and saved for for eight months, only for it to be handily outclassed by the 1080 in a matter of months. No, I'm not salty at all.

I'm building a new rig as my workspace expands, and a free graphics card is nothing to be scoffed at.

nao gibe plz?

NVIDIA GT 710. Literally have to offer a rooster to the gods and pray a little to get games to play.

got a reference design gtx580 running at nuclear meltdown temperatures (65°C in idle) and would really love to get the card for some free-sync action :)

Currently using HD 7770. Was planning to upgrade later, but now I'm broke :(

Thanks for the giveaway!

i currently have nvidia geforce gt 630

i was never able to play good games because better gpus are expensive

if ill win this, ill be set for life

Running a 980 myself, but I'm planning to give this PC to my girlfriend and rebuilding myself a new one, with this 980. She would be left with a gtx 550 ti, which is pretty bad nowadays, as I've experienced long enough. Also currently don't have a job so that would help.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I have a R9 270x. I would like to get a 1440p monitor and  a Polaris GPU would mean i could play games at that res 

"I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

I've wanted to upgrade my GTX 670 for som time now, and I'm really currious about the 480... Also I really wanted to jump on the red team (my cpu is AMD), since everybody here in Denmark seems to think that only nvidea exist... aaaannddd my motherboard has support for crossfire, so I¨m thinking of getting me another 480 sometime in the future.... But sinde I'm still a student makes it impossible to do any of those for some time... 

i7 7700K @ 4.8 Ghz (Kraken x52 aio cooler)

EVGA GTX 980 SC

Gigabyte GA-Z270XP-SLI Motherboard

EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 Power Suply

Phanteks Eclipse P400

Acer 144 hz monitor

I use the intel hd 4000 so it wouldn't be a big upgrade but I still want it ;)

gibe nao pls

no but srsly, running a 980ti with a free-sync monitor (yup i'm that stupid)... so yeah

mine r9 390 and that polaris sounds better tech than mine

7 year old nvidia 9500 with 1gb ddr2 ram and 64bit buss. I wanna upgrade couse its bottlenecking rest of the pc thats not bad as the gpu

I have a GTX 770 and its doing its Job, but its not realy efficient and produces a lot of heat. And at the and the Polaris should he faster which is the reason why I want it ;)

Currently running the regular Titan. It certainly is not bad but always looking to upgrade. 

Since I don't have a job currently I can't afford to upgrade myself so this would be great. Gl to everyone.

only have old macs. planning a build for the end of the year and can't wait to get my hands on one of these...... or two, y'know, that Performance/$ 

3 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a amd r7 250 for quite a while now i plays most game i have a 20-30 fps but i would love to have a polaris so i can see the game running at 60 frames and higher and i been needing a upgrade to this rig

I'm running a GT240 so gibe nao pls.

I've got two 760s and I need to escape the SLI meme.

I have an R9 380X that I bought cheaper when the Polaris cards came out. My CPU cooler is actually resting on the backplate of my card right now because the fit was so tight.

I game on a laptop thats 5 years old never had the money to buy myself a graphics card and build something around it. Maybe when i get This i Will be able to build something around it