AMD Polaris Giveaway

Right now my computer uses Nvidia GT 630. I would love to win this give away because right now even with a medium setting in games like battlefield or sniper elite 3 I only can achieve 30 fps.

Been playing with my GTX 750 for a long while now. After OCing it a while back it would render artifacts when reaching 50'C - even when I returned it to base clock. I JUST WANT SOMETHING DECENT TO RENDER MY MINECRAFT CHUNKS

Just joined the LTT forum community after almost 3 years of watching the videos. I hope I get one of these 2 GPUs and upgrade from my R9 380. Good luck to everyone :):D 

Spoiler

gibe nao pls

Hello, I am currently trying to get the Budget for my first self build pc. A free graphics card would surely shorten the waiting and lower the price.

I want it to finish my itx build. I'm running a GT 8600 256Mb.

Currently running a GTX 770, which is keeping up just fine for now, but in the past I used ATi/AMD GPUs for a long time so I'd be curious to try their latest offerings.

Thanks for the giveaway! :D

I currently have a gtx 970 but i really like the new rx 480 and I want one. You guys are awesome

I have an HD 6850 toxic and i think it's time to do an upgrade!!!!

I have a 610 so an upgrade would be nice

I'm running an HD 5770. I used to have a 7970, but my potato PSU (which I threw out a window) killed it. At least that's the running theory right now. It was like some sketchy OEM one. Would be great to upgrade to Polaris so that I can actually have proper driver support... What sucks is my Ax760 PSU was due to be delivered in a few days :(

On another note, Good luck everyone :) 

this summer i am going to build my first pc, would be sweet if i can save on the gpu and buy an amazing monitor!

I currently use a 7970 ghz edition, so a RX 480 would make me able to run games on higher settings.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

Currently I have 2 EVGA GTX 660 Ti which are 3+ years old each, and I really need an upgrade because they are not efficient! Good luck everyone!

I got a GTX 950. For my reason, it's because i'm too broke for a new card {@_@}

I have a GTX 660 Ti and a 1440p monitor. I want to finally have enough power to run games at that resolution.

So I can just say "gibe nao pls"?

Would think is cool to play Just Cause 3 what i can't play now with my Nvidia gtx 580 and maybe is cool to test AMD 

Gtx 750ti ftw edition. Currently over clocked through the roof in order to stream record and sometimes just to play some games. It's by no means a bad card but it is a limit on the system and streaming becomes a hassle when I try to stream games like h1z1 or arma. Also a college student so it won't be upgrading any time soon haha

So I am running a rig with a 560ti it met my needs for a while but now I wish to play better games with better graphics but, I can't do so with the 560ti!

I'm currently running on intel HD graphics . The RX480 would be perfect to get my rig off the ground.

Due to failure in R9 270X, I'm currenlty running with Intel HD 4600. 

I have a GTX 970 in my PC, but I would love to be able to get my hands on an AMD chip for a while, the last update really didn't click with me, hoping this RX 400 series does.

3 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have Radeon 5570 HD. I wanted to upgrade my graphics card this year anyway.