AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm excited for recent Linux development around Polaris GPUs.

NVIDIA is not on par...

I built my computer back when the I5-2500k was released. It's been a great system, but getting a new card to replace my 750 Ti (was a GTX 580, but it was dragging until I upgraded)...

It would be great to get this card. How about pretty pretty please? With sugar on top??? I pray to the rng gods to help me ;)

Currently rocking the ASUS Strix 970 but have never had an AMD card in my whole life. I wanna be able to switch things up a little and be able to acually compare the brands somewhat instead of going full fanboy

iv got a Radeon HD 7800 series and i love an upgrade

I have a Sapphire r7 250 1GB Gddr5.

I'ts a tiny cute card, but I need something more mature. And While my craphic card is super HOT, I want something more cool. B)

i have right now in my rig a R9 270 msi OC and upgrading to AMD's Polaris  would be the best for my rig as its starting to struggle in most newer games at 1080p at medium to low settings 

Hello!!! I have a hd7950, gib nao plz!

Best regards!

I'm currently rocking an ultra fast core 2 duo E6300, a GeForce 9500 GT and 1GB of super fast DDR2 memory. I can buy a core 2 quad Q6600 from a guy I know and I would love to replace my shitty GPU with one of these awesome Polaris cards.

Got a R9 280 and a HD7950 in crossfire.. an upgrade to a mono-GPU configuration would be great, because crossfire isn't very stable :P

Sooo give me ! GIIIIIIIIIVE ME !

I am using an r9 390. The RX 480 is more power efficient and thus quieter. It will also future proof my rig for a crossfire setup as I do not have the power to crossfire 2 r9 390s.

gibe nao plz

I have a nvidia gtx 950 and I want a gpu that supports Hdr monitors and can reasonably play Witcher 3

I have a HD 6670 in the rig currently , hoping to upgrade in order to see newer game titles / develop.

Currently have a gtx 970, never had an AMD graphics card before and want to get a 4K display that's gonna need this kind of juice.

I have an hd 4870 and have to play games on 720p and lower to get a playable  framerate,

My current card is GTX 660. It's pretty good, but it's definitely getting old.

I want to upgrade to a fresh AMD card because of their stance on open source and their AMDGPU driver for Linux.

I have a 750ti which crashes about every hour....  

Heyy. 

A Radeon 7730 died on me and i want a new gfx card... But i would much prefer the RX 460 honestly... My rig is inside of a Coolermaster elite 110 and the RX 480 won't fit guys... :D

But gibe nao.

Hello ! and thank you for the chance to win this card.

currently im running a GTX 570 HD-SC 

its a decent little card but it stutters or lags sometimes on some high intensive gaming applications

thanks again

cheers

"I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

On a more serious note, I currently have a GTX770 that is pretty ripe for replacement. What better way to go than something made by a company that's not evil! :D

Hey guys from the LinusTechTips community, I want to first of all start off with that I had just finished my first pc build with my dad and I making piece by piece. I had finished my build about two or three months ago. I right now have a gtx 960 4gb asus overclocked edition, and I actually wanted to join the give because I have been thinking of buying the rx 480 ever since you made that first video on it, and I wanted to put that card in my rig and the card that I have in a pc in my house that is really old and can use some new parts. Thank you guys so much for all your content as well this isn't just for the card its also for teaching a 16 year old kid a lot about computers and more that I am writing this.

I mean i'm fairly happy with my GTX 680, but it is one of the only cards not supported by windows 10 so maybe it would be nice to switch out to a superior and supported AMD card :)

i need a upgrade thats why i need this card, currently using a R9 270X 4GB from asus.

I have a GTX 770 that's beginning to glitch out more and more frequently.