AMD Polaris Giveaway

Im currently using integrated graphics and the rx480 is a bit pricey in Canada so It would be a huge upgrade to me

I have a GTX 460... And would like to play some VR games... I would appreciate the card for that reason.  Thanks AMD and LTT for doing the giveaway.

Running a GTX 780 (returned a 980Ti due to newer releases) , connected to a simi recent x99 build with a 4K display . 

As you can guess , a gpu upgrade is indeed needed . Been trying to get my hands on a GTX 1080 but thats near to impossible these days . Iam very willing (and highly interested) to go AMD ,  and I like what I see thus far from AMD . So far my current gaming has been less than stellar (fps wise), and a Polaris gpu would fit my situation and build quite nicely ! 

Either way , good luck to all and thx for the opportunity ! 

Keep up the excellent videos!

I'm building a new computer and have been eyeing the new RX GPUs. Gibe plz lmao

I currently have a AMD R7 260 and have been waiting for the new Polaris cards but they are expensive for me

I have a Sapphire R9 380 nitro and is working fine, but how cool would it be to have Polaris tech in your rig?

Thanks, and I hope to hear good things from you.

i have crossfire r9 380, xfx version was like a jetplane taking off at full load, watercooled one  of them, but still sounds like 1/2 jet taking off when I play crysis 3 on high :/

Main Rig:

CPU: Intel i7 6800k @ 4.2- 4.3 ghz 1.390V CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i GT Motherboard:  Asus x99-E LGA 2011-3 RAM: 32GB DDR4 4 x 8 GB Hyperx Fyru 2133 Mhz Storage: Intel 535 240 GB SSD, Intel 530 240 GB SSD, Seagate Barracuda 2.0 TG SSHD  GPU: Asus GTX 1070 Dual OC cooled by an NZXT G10 & Intel TS13X running @ 1904/2126mhz and 4475mhz Memory+Stock Asus GTX 1070 Dual OC Case: INWin GR One Power Supply: Corsair HX850i Monitor: Hitach 49" 4k lowms TV and a 24 AOC 1080p Monitor Keyboard:  Corasir Vengance K90 & Logitech G13 Speedpad Mouse: Logitech G600 MMO/G602 on an Icemat 2.0 w/glides :P Speakers: LG LAS455H(D8) Soundbar & Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Snow Edition Headphones

NAS/CS:GO Server

CPU: AMD FX8320 Stock Cooler: Corsair H100i M otherboard: Asus Sabertooth 990 REV 2.0 RAM: 4x4 GB Corsair Vengance Storage: 2 x Kingston Hyperx 120 GB SSD & 4 X Seagate 2 TB SSHD
GPU: random nvidia 512 mb card PSU: Coolermaster B500 Case: NZXT Phantom S240 Addons: NZXT LXE Fancontrol Intel quad gigabit eterhernet card.

I have an ASUS HD 6450 Silent, it's a pretty cheap GPU . I have not used a GPU greater than this in my entire life FeelsBadMan that's why I want it :)

I have a gtx 650ti and a lot of games that I can't play because of the low FPS, and I have a 1080p monitor so with this GPU I'll be able to play everything on ultra, and that's awesome!

I got a refrence Zotac GTX 670 in my rig but it feel like it needs an upgrade. I'm building my first ever custom water loop for my computer soon and having that 670 in there does not feel right. But a new polaris card would fit perfectly with my FX 8350!

Ein The Corgi.jpg

I have a GTX 970, but really would like to try FreeSync.

Currently have a GTX 560 running in my machine. As of late I've really wanted to get into vr but do not yet have the money to do so. It would be awesome to be able to see how powerful the 480 is as a budget card.

my computers running a GeForce 9600 GSO and i honestly just haven't had the money to spare for a new one. Anything from the polaris would dominate my current setup

Currently using my 'budget build' from a few years ago which uses a 750 Ti and A10-5800K. Planning to build a new PC once I have the money (in a year or so), hopefully using one of AMD's new Zen processors, and this card would be awesome to pair with it. It would also help me build the PC faster so I can start enjoying framerates above ~60! :D

Good luck all and thanks for the giveaway!

I'm using a gtx 950. And gibe nao pls.
Goto get outa off that 60 fps peasantry.

gibe nao pls

I'm planning to build a pc this fall, and a good video card is the most expensive component. Right now I' rocking gt630m

#PotatoLaptopMasterRaceFTW

I'm currently running an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti. I wanna upgrade to the AMD Polaris lineup because it's the new Price-to-Performance King!

I currently have a R9 270 which heats up a little too much for my taste. I'd obviously love an upgrade!

I currently have a gtx 780 and i'm thinking of going to amd because freesync looks cool ;)

I currently have no desktop, but this would help to kickstart the building process! Thanks for all the hard work you guys do.

I got a gtx 570 GLH from Gainward , i would like to get a new GPU beacause im running in problem's with the VRAM of the gpu .

Linus you should really try this gpu on full load (its gona kill your ears ) , and yes... its the ultra mega loud GPU from nvidia . It does run GTA 5 but on low settings . 

329654415_2_644x461_gainward-gtx-570-glh-dodaj-zdjecia.jpg

I currently have a laptop with a 6700m series. Still plays some games on low setting, but i'm planning on building a rig with one of the new gpus coming out. It would be nice if I got one of these.

currently using AMD HD6670 in my old low spec pc, kind of wish to upgrade a whole new rig , been using AMD graphic card since ATi ,it's a big bang of cash to build a brand new rig in my country esspecialy getting a gpu almost cost 40% of a build at here. so i wish i could have this all new architecture from AMD that i been waiting it for quite some time to have a taste of gaming in high setting!

I have a 1070 in my rig atm, but hey, its free stuff so why not give it a shot? Maybe I could use it in the future or something I guess....