AMD Polaris Giveaway

2 minutes ago, Taja said:

I have a gtx 750ti, and i want a rx 480 so i can buy a better monitor and game with more quality. Here in brazil everything is WAY overpriced.

I have a 770m in my laptop, and a 9500 GT in my desktop, and I want an AMD Polaris card, so that I can finally run games at really high settings.

MSI GT70 2OC- CPU: Intel i7 4700MQ @2.40GHz, Memory: 16GB DDR3, GPU: Nvidia GTX 770m, SSD: Adata SP600 256GB, HDD: HGST Travelstar 7k1000 1TB

[spoiler=The Story of Lord Gaben(Warning:Lots of reading or use the audio link)]"Once upon a time there was a young man called ancient Lord Gaben Newell. The young man saw that the gamers of this world were in need of protection, and so he begun a quest to better the PC gaming world for all of us. On his first day, Gabe created the half life, a wonderful game made by a wonderful lord. The peasants cried. "Why do you cry, little peasant?" the lord bequeathed. "The nearest store to my house is too far Gaben, please find us a way to get the games without the trek." said the peasant. And so on his second day, Gabe created the steam, at first the peasants hated this shit, but at least the games could downloaded rather than venturing into the cold world, and purchased. Gabe was happy, but when he looked at the peasants, they cried. "Why do you cry little peasant?" the lord bequeathed. "We need more games Prince Gaben, please convince the other knights of gaming to join your cause." said the peasant. And so on his third say, Gabe invented more games, dozens, hundreds, thousands of publishers. More games than a person could play in a lifetime. But the peasants still cried. "Why do you cry little peasant?" The lord bequeathed. "There are too many games and we are too poor, Baron Von Gaben, we need more affordable options for gaming." said the peasant. And so on the fourth day, Gabe invented sales, a wondrous new invention, never done anywhere, in which you buy something for like five bucks. In fact, sometimes, it's like two bucks or three bucks, it's pretty crazy. But oh how the peasants did cry. "Why do you cry little peasant? The lord bequeathed."We are still so poor, Count Gaben, we need games that are free. Games that can let anyone into their world, without costing them a penny." said the peasant. And so on his fifth Gabe invented Free to Play, a dangerous yet monumental idea, that he saw some Koreans do, and figured "Eh What the hell, fuckin eh, we're America, ain't nobody gonna have the best free games, but us." That would allow gamers to play for free. This time Gabe was sure the peasants were happy. He not only created a form DRM peasants wouldn't give a shit about, but also a service, that no other knight in the land could stand against. But when Gabe looked at the peasants, when Gabe looked at the peasants, they were no longer poor, they were fat and greedy. They called themselves glorious, and made fun of all the other peasant gamers of this world because their lord had treated them so well. Gabe met with these people to see if they were in fact happy, but they weren't. "Where is Half Life 3? It's been too long. What have you been doing? Taking mods and turning them into games? Pushing sales for money? FUUUCKK YOOUU GABE!!" Gabe cried a single tear. "I can't give you games that are no finished peasants." said the Lord. "WHY NOT?" yelled the peasants. "Give us the Games that are not finished. MORE. MORE. MORE." yelled the peasants. A thunderbolt struck, and Gabe went home to sleep. Gabe new that tomorrow, would not just be the sixth day, it would be the last day. And so on his sixth and final day, Gabe invented EARLY ACESSSSS!! I FUCKING HATE EARLY ACESS!!!!" 

-Bruce Willakers Source and Audio Version

I have a 280x and I need it since my gpu is dying :(

Running a skylake build with a 660ti :/ so an upgrade would be nice :D  

I have 3770K underclocked to 3.4GHz, Turbo off, all C states off, so locked 3.4GHz and undervolted to 0.990V because of stock cooler. I also have a bad, artifact sample of 280X for couple of year now. I went through hell to make it work and I did, only after a full year. And no, before you ask, I don't have a warranty. I flashed a custom vBIOS, edited from original DC2 vBIOS only downclocked memory to 1300MHz. I also need to use MSI AB to increase Power target to +20%, because it will artifact too, without it, since the GPU has only 53.% of ASIC quality, so power consumption is higher then normal 280X. Thanks for such a the great opportunity. :)

Cheers

I currently have a r7 260x.  I have a rx480 on backorder right now but 2 would be even better lol

I'm running an i5 2500 with a MSI Cyclone HD6850. I know it's old and is due for an upgrade *wink wink*.

I don't have a powerful pc and want luckily get one of these graphics cards

I have a dual x hd7950, I really need a better GPU but I can't currently bought one, And I think my GPU lose a lot of power :/

I have a Nvidia Geforce GTX670 on the Gigabyte Model GV-N670OC-2GD. The 2 GB of  (slower 6Gbit/s OCed to 7Gbit/s)GDDR5 ram not enough for most games to play on high settings. So if i could get my hands on something with more ram that would be awesome for games like Overwatch and GTA5. And if I get such a card I could spend my money on a new 1440p monitor as I am running with a 1080p monitor. This is the most interesting giveaway I have seen in a while. Hope I win! ^^

I am always right! Unless I am wrong, but in a case like that, I was right in being wrong!

PC: i7-3770k - R9 390 8G - GA-Z77X-UP4 TH - 12GB RAM 1600-9-9-9-24-T2 = 8GB ds dc & 4GB ss sc

Server: i7-4930k - Headless - Rampage IV Formula - 32 GB RAM 2400-11-13-13-35-T2 

I have a Windforce 7970 and this would be a very welcome upgrade that both gives support and allows me to allocate money towards a freesync monitor. Thanks

I currently use a Zotac GTX760 AMP! so my rig is kinda outdated and my new motherboard just supports CrossFire instead of SLI. A new graphics card would help me a lot! :D

I have an Asus gtx 750ti... I want polaris (11) cause it consumes as much power as the GPU I have currently (but with better performance), or just polaris 10 for better performance

Got a gtx 970 atm but have a free sync monitor :( , would be nice to use the freesync, ill properly use the 970 in a media computer

Right now I just have a laptop. In a month I leave for college and I plan on building my own computer to play games on. The saved money on the card goes towards tuition then.

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

I currently have not dedicated graphics card and i was going to wait for the new 1060 to come out and get aftermarket coolers and buy that but if i could get one on AMD's  Polaris that would be awesome i was just going for a 1080p monster but the Polaris would destroy any settings or resolution i would have it on i think.

Curently i don't have a pc only a laptop with an average 940m but i want to build a new pc.

Currently i only have a notebook graphicscard. But i'm planing my new PC and it would be so nice to have this card! 

I have a GTX960m on my laptop, and the rx480 would help a lot in my next pc

I'm currently using built-in Intel graphics because I can't afford to buy any graphic card ;_;

I need better graphic card for gaming and video editing stuff.

I really want that RX 480.

XFX HD5770 need to upgrade :( 

Anyway love your youtube channel!