AMD Polaris Giveaway

i got gtx 970 and if i win this awesom card iam gonna get vr or som else to play awesom games what i dont have yet test not even vr if ni win i must get som good vr or else thx amd/Radeon 4 this

i am going to build my first (also a console killer) pc, a nice graphics card would be very nice to have instead of onboard

Currently have a 750ti, wanna upgrade but wanna keep the power consumption low.

Gibe nao plz.

I'm still on a hd7870 and getting pretty much to the point I need a upgrade so if you could do me a kindness and give me a free card 

I am using an XFX 8GB RX 480 in my rig right now and I was so happy to get it and its impressed me quite a bit.  I would love to win an RX 480 so that I can crossfire my rig, my motherboard does have a spot for a 2nd card so I would love to do this.  Never crossfired before. 

currently have an r9 280x courtesy of a family member replacing my older hd7870 which currently sits in the mediapc.

having  a card would be awesome(sauce)

Would love to win an rx 480. Just don't drop the card before you send it out ;)

I currently have a GTX 860m (bet some of you haven't heard of that one ;P). I was an idiot and bought a gaming laptop and i'm regretting it big time now. I'd love a new graphics card because it'd give me an excuse to buy the rest of the computer :)

Currently using: AMD (or Ati ?) Radeon HD 5750. Why to upgrade: Did you see the "performance" of this card compared to the newest office cards (R7 350 etc.), yeah, its even slower... This card needs to be replaced

I am currently running an R9 280x in crossfire with an HD7950.

I would love to upgrade to a single card with more power, less draw and better VR support.

currently have 960 in the rig would love a bit of extra fps haha

Got a Gtx 960 as of right now, but star citizen still runs terrible :(

I get nothing but a blank display with the often Hunger of fries due to the smell of a burnt Potato coming out of my computer. I think a nice new rx480 might help with the display problem... And solve my cravings for fries as well...

Good luck to all! Thanks for the opportunity and the content LMG!

I have an 7970 Ghz. Polaris would be a wonderful addition as I only currently game at 1080p. 

I have got a laptop with a r9 380x connected to it by an banggood gdc beast v.8 adapter. I baught the 380x about 3 months before the 480 was published. This is verry anyoing, becuase its cheaper an better then the 480. It would be nice if i get one, so it wont anyoe me, that there is a better and cheaper card out there. 

The wife's 960gtx has seen better days. In other words its shit :)    . That shiny new 480 would look lovely in her Nzxt case :) 

Currently have a RADEON 7870 2gb OC. I have always believed in AMD cards but have never been able to have a current gen installed at the time that they were released. Apart from that reason, the other reason why I would like to upgrade is that, the second fan on my current GPU only kicks in when I ramp up the fan speed over 80%.

Still using a GTX560Ti. Would love to have an upgrade to something better.

I have a reference cooled Gtx 980 currently. I want to replace it with an RX 480 to better match my shiny, new Viewsonic Xg2401 which has freesync. Either that or wait until Vega launches. 

I'm running a GTX 460... Its good enough for older triple A games but I can't run newer games and I also do a decent amount of 3d rendering, so the 756mb kinda kills me. 8gbs would be fantastic for rendering...

I'm using a Radeon 7870 and it getting a little old...it would be nice to play stuff at a better fps

Iris Pro 6200 is pretty cool, but Polaris is better.

(btw I'm not on a laptop, I have a broadwell i5 5675c)

7 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I currently dont have setup but i will be getting one soon. I've always liked AMD and to see that theyre making a comeback on the midrange market is awesome and I wanted to support them by buying an 8gb rx 480. They are really helping me out monetarily, due to very limited funds i was stuck with low to midrange cards and they really made it worth it. If I dont win one, I will still be buying one.