AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a Sapphire r9 270 which is really cool and I overclocked to the max but that's not enough for me and it's starting to fail so I have to dial the OC a llittle back every time...

Thx for the giveaway guys!!

Currently using a single 960 in my rig.

Currently sitting on a gtx460 that died on me 2 years ago but I managed to revive it in the oven. Sold my 270x I used as a replacement in anticipation of rx480.

Hey there! I'm currently using an R9 290, and was really excited when the HTC Vive specced the R9 290 as a recommended card! However...I am plagued by varied framerates when using my freshly purchased Vive, even with some of the recent updates. I am so excited about the focus on VR performance, and plan to take advantage with an RX series card! I'm aiming for the 480, but availability is still slim. There's too much interest in the 480 right now for me to find one! I can't wait to up my game and KDR when playing Hover Junkers and Raw Data!

Currently running dual Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC. And I would like to upgrade because I am a die hard AMD fan and it would go well with my current rig and when they release the new zen CPU's it would pair with it as well. 

gibe nao pls

Right now, I have a Radeon R7 265 which is still up and running pretty good... I really wanted to get a RX 480 but since my CPU is holding me back (Phenom II X4 B60) so i thought of upgrading the CPU first (pls AMD release it already) and will wait for RX 5xx series to arrive...

If i win this that would be great :) then i don't have to wait another year for GPU upgrade.

Thanks for the giveaway and Good Luck Everyone :D 

Run a MSI GTX 750 ti atm. Been thinking of upgrading for a while, and having a chance at a new gpu really would save some money. 

I'm using a Readon HD 6800 :/

The Card serverd me very well in the past but it isn't capeable of Black Ops 3, which I brought for the Custom Zombies comeing out soon!

I'm on a Celeron chip's integrated graphics... sooo ... yeah that'd be really nice 

I have a GTX 660. I Like Free Stuff.

I would probably put it in my brother's rig, since he plays more graphics intensive games, and uses my PC right now, since his has a Galaxy GTS 250, which isn't exactly cutting edge my any stretch of the definition. Then he wouldn't have to use my rig!

._.

AMD A8-5500•••ASUS GTX 660•••MSI MS-7778 Mobo•••2x4GB DDR3 RAM•••CoolerMaster v550 Semi-Modular PSU•••1.5TB HDD•256GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD•••Optical Drive•••Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Using a GTS 250 (8 years old almost). Want to upgrade to either so that I can at least PLAY games on my PC that are not minecraft or something. Thanks!

My current graphics card is a Nvidia 9600gt, and it's currently fitted into my "Franken-Computer" which is put together from old parts.. So I would really love to get a hold of some new parts, and I think this would be a great startup ! 
Cool giveaway, real good style !

I have a GTX 1070FE, but if I win the card I will give it to my bestfriend as a gift because he is stacked with a 480 so I guess "I want it".

Disclaimer: You know what 480 I am talking about.

I have currently a GTX 760 in my PC, and there are a few reasons for why I would love to upgrade to a RX 480, first of all Arma 3, I wanna be able to play Arma 3 with higher graphics settings, the second reason is because I want to buy a FreeSync monitor, and last I just want to be VR Ready.

Good Luck everyone else!

Building first PC. RX 480 would be a awesome way to start

I have a GTX 550 Ti. I want the RX 480 because I have a GTX 550 Ti.

I'm using 450gts...And it is awful... so i would like to upgrade.:)

I currently have a AMD R9 390 that I recently bought, but had upgraded from a HD6850 that I had for an aeon. I actaually notice some performance issues with the 390, just due to the age of its architecture that I'm sure I wouldn't with a Polaris.

7 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I have a GTX 970 Which is fine for me
, But my friend doesnt even have a GPU so I will give this GPU to him so we can play CSGO and Rocket league together

I'm using a gt 610. Yup, a Nvidia gt 610 with that sweet heat sync. Man, that 10 fps on overwatch is so cool. But in seriousness if I win I would be unimaginably happy. And if not then oh well.

an HD 6970 in the rig i would put it in

7 hours ago, nicklmg said:

Honestly I don't have a desktop yet and I was really looking at an AMD Polaris graphics card as they're inexpensive and powerful