Starting at the end of a thread

Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,

This issue should now be fixed.

Since yesterday I think, whenever I click on a thread I've never read before, it starts at the end. It used to start at the first one, and then subsequent slicks (Clicks, wanted to leave that typo.) would start at the last read reply. What's up with this?

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

It happens to me too even though I haven't been to the thread before.

Also, using the latest Chrome.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 minute ago, EarthboundHero said:

Also, using the latest Chrome.

Same, chrome seems to always have some sort of problem.

Uh, this happens to me every time...I thought it was normal.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

2 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Uh, this happens to me every time...I thought it was normal.

That's a bad sign xD 

Pretty sure it's not supposed to happen.  Why would someone want to see the latest comment on something they've never read before?

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Yup, same thing for me, although never really cared until this thread and I started 'realizing' it. 

it's always happens to me. which for me is a good thing I think ( i feel comfortable having it be that way )

I saw this post a few hours ago and didn't give a damn. Suddenly I noticed it's happening to me and now I give a damn. :o

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

5 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Shorten that URL already!

https://www.google.ca/search?q=luke+ltt&tbm=isch

And it should be like this:

Looks at new thread, shows first post (OP)

Looking at it again will show the first new post SINCE you last looked at the thread.

IE:

OP

Comments1

5 <-- This was the last comment at the time of viewing

And then viewed later:

OP

Comments1

~~~~~~~~~~ <-- If I remember correctly, wasnt this a pink line before mortis broke things?

6 <-- Jump to this one

mortis I am joking about breaking things plz dont eat me

45 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Shorten that URL already!

https://www.google.ca/search?q=luke+ltt&tbm=isch

And it should be like this:

Looks at new thread, shows first post (OP)

Looking at it again will show the first new post SINCE you last looked at the thread.

IE:

OP

Comments1

5 <-- This was the last comment at the time of viewing

And then viewed later:

OP

Comments1

~~~~~~~~~~ <-- If I remember correctly, wasnt this a pink line before mortis broke things?

6 <-- Jump to this one

mortis I am joking about breaking things plz dont eat me

Yeah, that sounds about right.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

49 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

*snip*

I'm pretty sure that's how it's supposed to work, but yeah it's broken right now.  Just tried it myself.

1 hour ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

I'm pretty sure that's how it's supposed to work, but yeah it's broken right now.  Just tried it myself.

It's the darn flying USB stick again

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

It's the darn flying USB stick again

xD Don't think you can fool me with references that were before my time! :P 

2 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

xD Don't think you can fool me with references that were before my time! :P 

You're not a real LTT fan unless you know about the flying USB stick!

Go!

Research!

Spoiler

You're not a real LTT fan unless you know about the flying USB stick!

Go!

Research!

Oh I know, that's what I mean :D

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Ok good, I had my doubts.

Spoiler

16 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

16 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Ok good, I had my doubts.

Link please I need to know about this LTT Flying USB Stick.

Main Gaming PC (new): HP Omen 30L || i9 10850K || RTX 3070 || 512GB WD Blue NVME || 2TB HDD, 4TB HDD, 8TB HDD ||  750W P2 ||  16GB HyperX Black DDR4

Main Gaming PC (old, still own) : Intel Core i7 7700K @5.0Ghz || GPU: GTX 1080 Seahawk EK X || Motherboard: Maximus VIII Impact || Case: Fractal Design Define Nano S || RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 

Cooling: EK XRES D5 100mm || Alphacool ST30 280mm w/ Vardars || Alphacool ST30 240mm w/ Vardars || Swiftech 3/8 x 1/2'' Lok-Seal Compressions || Swiftech EVGA Hydrocopper Block || Primochill Advanced LRT Orange || Distilled Water

Folding@Home Rig: 2x X5690s @4.6Ghz || GPUs: 2x Radeon HD 7990 || Motherboard: EVGA SR-2 || Case: Corsair 900D || RAM: 48GB Corsair Dominator GT 2000Mhz CL9

Ethereum Mining Rig: Pentium G4400 || Gigabyte Z170X-UD5 TH || 2x GTX 1060s (Samsung & Hynix) 1x GTX 1070 (Micron), 2x RX480s BIOS modded (Samsung), 1x R9 290X 8GB, 1x GTX 1660 Super = ~ 195 Mh/s

Peripherals: 3x U2412M (5760x1200), 1x U3011 (2560x1600) || Logitech G710 (Cherry Blues) || Logitech G600 || Brainwavz HM5 with @Gofspar Mod 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 || "Infinity Edge" 4K IPS Screen || i7 7700HQ || GTX 1050 || 16GB 2400Mhz RAM 

1 minute ago, arnavvr said:

Link please I need to know about this LTT Flying USB Stick.

Basically the forum used to be hosted on a PC in the LTT office and he had the side panel off and were playing catch or something and it was thrown at the server and took down the forum for a while xD 

2 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Basically the forum used to be hosted on a PC in the LTT office and he had the side panel off and were playing catch or something and it was thrown at the server and took down the forum for a while xD 

The Same Server that was in the bathroom that the water wasn't disabled too and could kill the server with the flip of a handle? xD

Main Gaming PC (new): HP Omen 30L || i9 10850K || RTX 3070 || 512GB WD Blue NVME || 2TB HDD, 4TB HDD, 8TB HDD ||  750W P2 ||  16GB HyperX Black DDR4

Main Gaming PC (old, still own) : Intel Core i7 7700K @5.0Ghz || GPU: GTX 1080 Seahawk EK X || Motherboard: Maximus VIII Impact || Case: Fractal Design Define Nano S || RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 

Cooling: EK XRES D5 100mm || Alphacool ST30 280mm w/ Vardars || Alphacool ST30 240mm w/ Vardars || Swiftech 3/8 x 1/2'' Lok-Seal Compressions || Swiftech EVGA Hydrocopper Block || Primochill Advanced LRT Orange || Distilled Water

Folding@Home Rig: 2x X5690s @4.6Ghz || GPUs: 2x Radeon HD 7990 || Motherboard: EVGA SR-2 || Case: Corsair 900D || RAM: 48GB Corsair Dominator GT 2000Mhz CL9

Ethereum Mining Rig: Pentium G4400 || Gigabyte Z170X-UD5 TH || 2x GTX 1060s (Samsung & Hynix) 1x GTX 1070 (Micron), 2x RX480s BIOS modded (Samsung), 1x R9 290X 8GB, 1x GTX 1660 Super = ~ 195 Mh/s

Peripherals: 3x U2412M (5760x1200), 1x U3011 (2560x1600) || Logitech G710 (Cherry Blues) || Logitech G600 || Brainwavz HM5 with @Gofspar Mod 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 || "Infinity Edge" 4K IPS Screen || i7 7700HQ || GTX 1050 || 16GB 2400Mhz RAM 

1 minute ago, arnavvr said:

The Same Server that was in the bathroom that the water wasn't disabled too and could kill the server with the flip of a handle? xD

Actually, not sure.  I never saw it first hand :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Actually iIrc the forum server was in the hallway. Right?

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

LTT office didn't exist at the time, the forum was hosted in NCIX for more bandwidth, and for some reason the top was off the rackmount case. (cant remember why)

But close :)

Spoiler

LTT office didn't exist at the time, the forum was hosted in NCIX for more bandwidth, and for some reason the top was off the rackmount case. (cant remember why)

But close :)

I mean office loosely... like wherever they were based, regardless of what it was called or who else may have owned the building :P