how to do clean reinstall win10 on my 32gb laptop

i have a asus zen laptop with 32gb ,2gb ram and intell3700. i bought with few months ago to do uni work but now its very slow and there is only 4gb free space and i hav enothing on it , windows update took all teh space. 

now i want to reinstall windows with clean harddrive.

1] how do i do it, where do i get my key for window which is already on.

2] does 32bit and 64bit make a big difference as 32bit is 16gb and 64bit is 20gb according to windows website

3] is there any version of windows that is like 5-10 gb that wont take much space

---Me Rig---

-CPU- 

Intel i7 4790k

-GPU- 

Gigabyte 970 g1

-STORAGE- 

250gb ssd

Western Digital 1tb HDD

-RAM- 

(2x4gb) 

-PSU- 

EVGA supernova 850w gold+

-MOBO- 

ASUS z97-a

-CASE-

Some ATX Sized No-Brand

-PERIPHERALS-

Some Mouse and Keyboard.

You don't need any key if it's already running windows 10.

http://www.howtogeek.com/224342/how-to-clean-install-windows-10/

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

5 minutes ago, danial9 said:

i have a asus zen laptop with 32gb ,2gb ram and intell3700. i bought with few months ago to do uni work but now its very slow and there is only 4gb free space and i hav enothing on it , windows update took all teh space. 

now i want to reinstall windows with clean harddrive.

1] how do i do it, where do i get my key for window which is already on.

2] does 32bit and 64bit make a big difference as 32bit is 16gb and 64bit is 20gb according to windows website

3] is there any version of windows that is like 5-10 gb that wont take much space

1) no key needed if win 10 is already installed

2) only in specific situations and if you have more than 4 gb of ram.

3) no, the 32 bit version is smaller and recommended for such a small hard drive.

lastly, to actually re-install, there is a feature within the settings app allowing you to refresh your pc, with a choice of keeping personal files, or keeping nothing.

When in doubt, re-format.

This is among the few times you should go for 32bit. Its optimized for less RAM.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv