LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Little cool and impressive machine actually. Looking forward to getting one of those some day.

PF1000U projector is small and powerfull. It looks amazing. I like it.

This projector would be PERFECT for my small living room! :3

I think that i like the sharpness of the image, and i would love to watch and admire the quality of it by myself

I have a very small room to watch films and game with friends, this would be perfect. Also great to use as a second monitor.  

Definitely a fantastic projector considering the sheer quality and added bonuses. Kind of bulky looking, but justified for what's inside. Haven't seen a truly amazing projector, so hopefully this changes my mind.

I would honestly sell a nonvital organ for this. 

I do quite like this projector as it is very portable and i really like the fact that it does not need to be placed far away from the wall like traditional projectors. Plus i think it looks fab!

On 7/10/2016 at 3:48 AM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

It is very good to see manufactures are making compact projectors so most of us here can get one for our rooms, maybe have to wait a while for the price to be affordable though lol

It's amazing how compact technology such as the PF 1000U projector and other things like intel nucs have become. The old projector in my  class doesn't work half the time lol.

This projector is insane and exactly what I have been looking for, for theatre style projection of movies and games. LG has once again made a beautiful product that I'm sure will not disappoint. Its crazy what small devices can do now.

This projector would be perfect for my very small apartment.

This looks amazing. I dont have a monitor for my pc and that would be an amazing alternative to my old viewsonic. 

Imagine hiding it in shelf where TV would stand. It's empty and when you turn it on It's like boom! 100 inches on the wall! This should look so much futuristic! 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

cool projector ultra short throw optics pretty awesome would like to try one out

On 10. Juli 2016 at 4:48 AM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I Looks very nice. My Projektor started burning some days ago, so it would be great to win a new and better one.

this will be so useful for many things like lan parties and if you could split and divide the giant scree somehow many people could play on one projector and if i got this this would make my downstairs useful again

This Would be cool for anyone who wants a home theater but doesn't have a room large enough for a conventional projector.   

Looks ideal for movies or gaming on the wall while I'm on an indoor bike trainer. Maybe I'll try zwift with it.

Can't wait to see how you guys would integrate that into a rig,like a mini rig with an integrated projector sounds badass