LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Man, I've been looking at getting one of Origins PC's sweet laptops. This would go awesome with it. Especially since my current tv is like a 34" or 28" or something. Lol.

It's a awesome projector that I wish I could buy for myself!

it is an epic projector and would give me a way to turn my basement into a home theater like i used to until my protector was stolen.

On 10/07/2016 at 3:48 AM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Hi linus tech group I think the projecter is the coolest thing I have ever seen and would make a great adittion to me set up cos I have obtained a bad injury to my left leg in 2012 when I was 12 and now I am 16 wich has affected my past self as a very outdoor person and I have taken up gaming as my hobby and what I do most of my time, and having the atonashing peice of hard ware with make my gaming experience hit a whole new level and will help me loads and I would like to say I have been watching you since 2013 and I also want to say a very well done to LG for what that have created and that that should keep it up and I have been looking for a very good prejector for a wile that is close range and I think that one is the one for me but money is hard for me to get. 

Thanks Linus media group for all your intreasting,funny and helpfull videos my personal favourites are the scrap wars.

Finally something I can use on my room! Really like it!

doesnt drive me crazy

Me and my son would love this for our tiny house, please consider us, thanks, Jay.

The LG PF1000U is really cool it would be perfect for my room where I don't have much space for a full projector or large TV plus gaming would be nice with my PC when I have friends over

If i win i'll donate the projector to our local church to show movies and documentaries with better quality and remove the old projector that stands in front of the viewers hehe

Chance of an LG projector! sweet!

This takes small projector's to the next level, a lot of small projectors ive seen just fail to have good resolution, a good image quality and from what ive seen, even some still having a 4:3 aspect ratio. This looks cool, and i was astounded at the quality of the image in the video, Amazing!!

This is quite a great projector. It's quite expensive in my country, but I must admit it is worth the price. Assuming it looks like the Linus Tech Tips video, it got the best quality I've seen in a projector in a really compact size. It would be cool to take it to my school for example to project some stuff and games or to have it in my living room.

Anyways, we're so lucky that LTT got a sponsorship from a brand as good as LG

Damn i wish i could win one, i litterally have a hug wall in my game room that is empty, but i'd probably use it when i play a game in split screen with a friend

Rockin backpack. 

Was a rather wonderful 2 Minutes of Footage.

This projector looks amazing and would make game nights with my friends and I that much better!! 

My brother told me about this because he thinks it's the best thing ever, and he is right! Hope we win! :D

Wouldnt mind one of these down here in New Zealand, Awesome projector A++ would watch again!.

I want one of this so bad....

This is an absolutely INSANE projector. I can see so many ways to use this projector!!! Awesome giveaway!

So this eliminates people walking in front of the projection! what a time to be alive!

Pretty slick projector, would love to replace my current 800x600 cheap one.

Technology never ceases to amaze me.  Keep rocking on LG. I'm not even sure how they do it,  but I want the magic to keep mystifying me.

Amazing work from LG and LinusTech!