LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

On July 9, 2016 at 9:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Would love this for my room right now, I would connect it to my computer so I could play while sitting in bed anytime I want

I can hardly wait to try it!

Hey, this one looks awesome, that's just the truly only thing that amazed me this year.

I would love to try it out :)

Awesome piece of kit!  Wish I had a big enough white wall to use it on.  But my ceiling is white...  Gaming in bed with this projecting onto the ceiling maybe?? xD

Plus would be awesome to use at a LAN or something.  You could then stream the audio onto a mumble/teamspeak channel so people can get the audio if they aren't close enough to the speakers!

Woow, great job by LG. I usually don't buy their tech, but this thing is just awsome

I love this thing, Id totally hide it in the foot of my bed and have an ultra sneaky setup! :D

I have been silently watching you guys for years but this projector too good to not register and comment. Good luck to everyone.

just moving to a new apartment, this would be amazing instead of buying a regular projector and fuss with the installation.

just put it on the tv cabinet and let the games begin. love it.

This would be great to win. I have multiple empty walls in the house that would house this perfect projector.

This is an amazing product! Love it's size and what it can offer.
Thank you for the chance!

Looks fun to play around with this projector, small, portable and a big screen on such a short distance is great.

Especially since you don't have to point it upwards and keep it levelled, something you don't see a lot of projectors have as a function/

Compact with high quality output. Couldn't ask for anything better.

Good luck everyone!

Wow cool, so with this little big baby I'd be able to watch movies and play games in my little room easily :o how cool is that!

Looks really useful! would be a great way to play movies on as well, for those who don't have mobile gaming laptops...

Beautiful projector, would be amazing for some outdoor movies! 

Been a long browser of the site for a while. This contest pushed me to make an account. xD

This projector is amazing, it shows the potential for what can be done in the consumer electronics space is forever expanding.

I would like to use this as a way of watching movies with my family as you can't go wrong with a bigger screen.

Very Cool Short-Throw Unit, specially useful in a small home.

It would be super cool to be able to game outside in the backyard when it is nice out.