LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Would love to play splitscreen games with my gf using this

I think that the LG projector really shows what technology has to come and i think it would be amazing to watch almost anything on with the family especially a counter strike major.

This projector looks really cool, I've wanted this type of projector ever since I saw one at a store. This would be amazing

The best feature is the small space needed for this setup, no more beaming from meteres away.

Damn nice piece of tech, ultimate way of projecting onto a ceiling for a bed-theatre. ;)

Will make a nice display for my raspberry pi, If i ever can buy one..??

On 7/9/2016 at 7:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I wonder how much time they spent on making it before the released it that projector is DOPE ?  ?❤IT

This thing looks just amazing. I would definetly know  how to use it!

Awesome projector. Would go perfect with my MSI GS60. So cool to be able to play Brawlhalla, Crawl, Duck Game, etc. with friends anywhere that has a wall. 

This projector caught my eye since it was first announced. It's one of those rare products in which innovation means maintaining the essential function while removing all the hassle that accompanies it. The idea that a projector can now be set-up and can blend into your living room or office environment without having to dedicate space or effort specifically for it is just brilliant. Well done LG!

And kudos on Project Backpack guys. Keep similar content coming!

So sick, would love to play Fifa on this baby :D

The projector seems really awesome. Would love to upgrade my old TV with this!

Just saw the Project Backpack video over at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7ZUrdO4sN4 - nice!

I was pretty excited after seeing the capabilities of the LG PF1000U. I attend a lot of conventions, and the idea of having a portable gaming setup or even something to watch videos between panels has me itching for one of these! As mentioned in the video, the only thing I would add is a small, portable Bluetooth speaker. Although not the best audio quality, a portable Bluetooth speaker, such as a Jawbone JAMBOX, would be small enough to fit in that massive Razer backpack you had there. The LG PF1000U paired with a laptop, a smart-phone with an HDMI-out adapter (with bluetooth controller), or even better yet the upcoming mini NES to be released by Nintendo in November, would be FREAKIN' AWESOME!

--DoctorMikeD

Nice and compact, perfect for the dead space in my room (like literally, there is a nice and wide, around 12x10" space in my room that I don't even use at all).

Cool projector. Would love to take it to school and play COD or DOOM on it with some friends ;p

How does nobody ever think of this?

Use mirrors to short the distance... awsome

Man i need this for my work . yhe short distqnce with the huge screen very useful to mr and portable also it have these ports wow its everything i need in one product

coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

This will be such a cool product to use plus I would use it the whole time as it is portable and I could take it over to my friends and use it with them

absolutely crazy 60" image from 4" away! why would anyone pay massive $$$$ on a hdtv when you can get this beast! 

This thing is awsome!!
A 100 inch picture is more than i ever wanted
and the projector is actually much cheaper than tv´s of this size :D

Wow, this thing is amazing! 

This could very well be the one that replaces my old projector, which has been up for retirement and for quite a while now. ☺

This projector looks amazing! I'm currently living in a college dorm and don't have much space so the short throw distance would be perfect.