LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

it happens to be that I have a huge white wall with nothing on it in my flat. this projector would be useful to fill it with something :)

This will be the best thing that could happen to me if i win , gaming on this will be like a dream come true :D !!

This looks amazing. Expensive but 200" in a dark room, you can make a mini cinema in your house !

Looks like a pretty powerful device and a great way to up your game!

Would be interested to see what kind of surfaces this could play on. Always wanted a projector.

This looks absolutely  amazing!! So blessed to have such incredible  technology available! ??

The short throw ability is madness! That, and it looks incredibly compact for its ability. :)

I feel guilty that I created this account just to respond to this giveaway. 

Thank you for all the awesome content you guys have created thus far. 

Due to the distance this could make for very interesting Street demos and simple sign turn into creative and distinctive displays of art without the need for acutal physical impact on the surrounding. Plus I think this eill make a very cool home theater system for the mirco apartments era. :-D 

Was talking to a family friend about this a couple of months ago. Such an awesome product! would absolutely love to have. As I've always been interested in getting a projector but have had concerns with getting the distance right without ceiling mounting one or having the image cut out any time my dog walks in front if I don't. Such a great option!

I like how you can setup your own size of the projection ,so you get the ideal size from where your sitting. Ive never had a projector since it never sparked my interest. But this really looks interesting....

Games - sure, but I would mostly look forward to watching movies on this... whenever... wherever!

Looks like an top tier proyector in a shiny little box... and I WANT TO WIN THIS GIVEAWAY

That projector is mad! would be heaps of fun for impromptu movie nights or smash bros tournaments :D

i like turtles

Looks like an amazing little projector, especially for people with small spaces or renting, as doing any mounting may not be possible :)

Looks very compact compared to other projectors. Looks fun for playing Forza or Geometry Dash.

Wow, that thing is awesome! I'd love it because it's so portable and you can take it almost anywhere for a movie night or a lan party with friends.

this thing is awesome although i dont think it is not this portable because i am fearing if breaking the optics or the mirror

It can be my first 200' screen :)

The fact that it is able to project a big screen from such a short distance is just amazing!

This is one of the best projectors I've ever seen, the possibilities are limitless to what could be done with the peripherals. Forget 3D, THIS is the way forward for gaming and movie watching