LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Nice to see a projector that is light weight and energy efficient not too bulky. One question is 200 inch its maximum projection? Also hoping to win one

Wow! This would be the exclamation mark on my dream gaming rig! Always wanted to game on a projector but limited room size has always been a restraint. This seems to take care of that concern now! Wow! Just wow!

I really like the compactness and power this little projector has! It's a really cool projector for all sorts of things, movies, lan-parties, watching series.. Not to mention it doubles as a smart device/tv, which makes it even more easy to find the content you want.

I would love to win this projector, but I know my chances are very slim. But even then, I wish the best of luck to everyone here! :)

Always wanted a high end projector for gaming on the go or at home I think this one would do the trick.

That thing looks epic and way out of my pricerange :D
Also I'd need bigger walls!

The Project Backpack was a great video. The projector looks great, I didn't realise they cam so compact these days. Awesome.

I loved how LMG did that 2 minute clip with Linus. You guys never cease to amaze. And y'all got it up to 200"??? Wow

Really cool projector, could see a ton of fun applications for this, and would be amazing to have! 

A really good looking projector. I currently own a projector that has been made from china. I just hope that this projector will be mine. it's quit good, most specially for the son who loves to watch movies :)

This looks perfect! Living in the UK, where house/room sizes can sometimes be on the small side, an ultra short throw projector is the perfect solution for those that crave more than the usual. If the experience is half as good as it looks on the LTT video, then this thing is nothing short of phenomenal.

My girlfriend and I have just purchased our first house, if I had this projector, we would use it for PC gaming, YouTube, TV shows, movie nights etc...

@SplashXII

Just awesome, my old 720p proj is starting to make nerve-wrecking sounds. Adding this to the collection would be perfect.

Go LTT

Projector looks great, being able to 60" image from 4" sounds amazing.

The idea of having such short distance from the wall is utterly amazing and opens up endless possibilities. I also like the idea of the projector projecting the image using the mirror, although similar approaches have been used in the past, this one is most astounding since the mirror straightens the image out again. Very impressive. And it also seems like it gives a very clear image unlike many other short distance projectors which always have one corner out of focus. However it is very expensive and that´s what giveaway´s are for :) awesome product!

Would be a great way to play with friends almost anywhere you go. 

On 7/10/2016 at 0:48 PM, CPotter said:

Hey hey, sick as Projector.
I love these things, I have a nice laptop which would suit this well and I have plenty of low light and dark areas i'd absolutely love to try this in. Maybe i'll do a video on them if I win.
anyways linus, thanks for the opportunity and I'll have my fingers crossed.

It is an amazing projector that I would like to try out!

Awesome video, the hoodie reminded me of Mr. Robot, which reminds me !! S2 is coming out soon, almost forgot that.

The PF1000U is a very nice projector to have when you want to show a crowd what your doing and standing right next to it to control everything without an assistant, which i think many SME and/or small circles of people would really appreciate.

What's the max refresh rate on this thing ? the spec on the purchase site didn't showed it....

It's amazing how large the image is from so close.

This thing is out of the screen!! get it? out of the screen.. because there's no screen, it only proj.... *sighs* I hate myself.. not like this projector, i LOVE IT. :D

I want this bequase i need some way to watch movies in the roof at nights! And play games.. I am a student, please help!