LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

On 7/10/2016 at 4:48 AM, CPotter said:

How the hell do I remove quotes on mobile? This is not even what he said xD

Well, I think the projector is really nice for people who don't want the beam to pass thought their whole room or just don't have the room... For me, it would be perfect to put it on my desk and watch movies or even game on my xbox^^ I actually was kinda looking for a projector like this xD

It will be possible to have a whole wall monitor. ^_^ Aside of gaming, we can have our own cinema in out own home.

Greetings from Philippines ^_^

I’m not one to get wrapped up in contrast ratios or lumens, but LG is quick to point out that this short throw projector, if you will, boasts 1000 lumens of brightness and a contrast ratio of 150,000:1.  This is large in part thanks to the light source, which is an LED bulb that is said to last up to 30,000 hours, or 10 years if you use the LG PF1000U 8 hours a day, everyday. Which is *BOOM*

looks beautiful and man.. this build quality! i would use it everywhere

It looks super cool, and the way you used it would also be the way, I would(portability, not trespassing) and be able to throw a movie(or LinusTechTips episode) up on the wall anytime, anywhere.

Well thats impressive. I'd probably get one of those anyway, its always useful to have a good projector.

I'd like a chance of winning that! It looks like it would be fairly low profile, and easier to set up than most projectors! Big screen, not necessarily needing a big room. 

It's impresive that they can fit a FullHD projector into that size, plus it being really short throw.

I'm always the guy bringing stuff like my gamecube or Wiiu places, and with that rad projector I'd be able to do so much more. Really like this product!

That's what I call a nifty projector. It would fit perfectly in my home theater :)

Spoiler

No spoilers

I'm living in the past, never seen so "portable" projector, 200' sounds good, i'd get it if it wasn't too expensive to my wallet

s t u f f

Spoiler

i7-5960x | 32Gb 2400Mhz | Titan Xp | Define R6 | Custom Loop

I think this would be awesome for parties and events! Imagine the places you could have Super Smash Bros tournaments, or even use it to watch movies! I would love to be able to use one of these!

Pretty impressive, the fact that it doesn't need to be plugged into a wall would make it pretty good for taking down the streets and having some community game night. 

Super Exciting Awesomeness.

That is the problem phrase I believe would perfectly fit this product.

It would be apt for a person like me who would want to use it for putting together a gaming theater (that's what I'm planning to call it when it's done ?)... The best part of this being a no compromise on the image quality....and not having to hang it up on the ceiling...

Very cool little projector. I like the way it can to multiple distances to get a bigger image. ( although it needs a certain amount of darkness ). I have a number of places i would like to try this thing out. And also i would be using it a lot with my friends!

This thing would be so great to have to host LAN parties with :o 

That PF1000U projector looks pretty awesome great for playing some games and would be awesome for movies too. I would say yes it be small enough to take with you in a back pack you would Need to be careful its pretty pricey if you break it while taking it with you lol.

This thing looks awesome could use this on camping trips or just set up a movie screen on the neighbors house, and with that short throw i could use it almost anywhere!

This one would be epic to have!! My HD TV is like eight years old at the moment and something like this would be waayy cooler, I mean I even have a wall for it :D! Thanks for this giveaway! 

Can't believe they managed to put such brilliant display technology inside a package that can fit in a backpack!
I just got a 92" projector screen so something like this is definitely the next step in my ultimate home theatre setup!

i'd throw that. but only very shortly. :) this would be a very nice substitute for my elderly TV