LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

this is by far the coolest piece of tech I've seen in a while. It's compact, portable, and it looks like a super easy product to use. love it LG u really nailed it

It looks really nice projector...I would like to play games on 200" screen than my 17" monitor?...

This would be the perfect upgrade for my small 42 inch LG, perfect small footprint to go with my small apartment. Good luck everyone. 

This projector seems unlike any other that I've seen before. This would be great as a home theater/gaming setup or for what I like to do, showcase my films to potential clients on as big of a screen as possible.

That looks really cool, just need to find a wall big enough to fit the projection onto if I win ;3

On 10 juli 2016 at 4:48 AM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Looks great for gaming and movies considering It's small form factor.

That would be cool to have this. Then I wont have to buy a TV ^^

On July 9, 2016 at 10:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

This looks amazing, I better fricking win, I think it would work well with the Steam link

There are just so many possibilities with this projector, if you get down to a comfy level of darkness.

It would be awesome to Play lot of Multiplayer-Party-Games at the first ever Official BBQ-LAN-Party in Germany :D
It would share this amazing piece with my friends to play lot of awesome games together, stream it at twitch and record some videos for my YouTube Channel *_*

On 7/9/2016 at 8:48 PM, CPotter said:

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

????????????????????????????

I have always been fascinated by Short-throw projectors - this looks like it deals with every single one of my concerns when it comes to quality and downright visibility of the image - plus the native bluetooth screams out for this to be used in some sort of man-cave set-up with a sound system

Very nice. Great for impromptu cinema nights around town. I wonder if it can be powered off a car battery or mini electric generator ?

i need a new nightstand lamp and would also use it to display the time

I've had my eye on this projector for a while.  It is very unique in the market, and I believe the quality and usability delivered at such a short throw distance will make an impact on the entire home A/V industry.  It would be perfect for my mobile lifestyle as a student, and it's really the only unit that has everything I'm looking for.

Hi ya all~ this thing is awesome :)))

i would like to use this on some party for gaming of cuz XD

btw im from Malaysia :D

The piece missing for LG to become the multimedia tycoon when it comes to displaying media content. Great product, wish I had one :)

I have been looking for this sort of projection for a wihle now. I always wanted to play the witcher on my wall :D

A tiny box that can create a 200" wide display?  That is just badass.

Hey LinusTechTips and LG. It's amazing you giving away these projectors, this looks different than my current one witch just broke, less space needed ;)

Although I would love to win it, wish everybody good luck.

Thank you   

PF1000U...it seems to be really nice work, From you video... I WANT IT! :D In my small room, it is the only way to have bigger screen....and of course it will be  awesome for home cinema :)

took my too long to create an account just so I could type this!

This is a MUST in my non-existent rig. But hey, you gotta start somewhere :3