LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

It have all what i need and it can be mounted to the celling as well. Well done LG. Well done. :-)

On 7/9/2016 at 7:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Small And at a very short distance from wall I wonder how bright it is. Can't wait to try one.

Really awesome projector! As a college student I could definitely see this being utilized in my dorm room for some discreet gaming without having a huge TV on the wall.

Wow it would be nice in my small flat. I would just have to paint one of the walls white and forget about sleeping at night. Who needs sleep anyway if your whole wall is your screen.:D

this would be great to have for movie nights and sport watching with the whole neighbourhood ha ha

Imagine a desk setup where the  screen was projected onto a white back splash, and you booted up your system and it would just appear. That would be sweet!

It's just so cool that it's that small and projects from up close to the wall. 

That seriously looks awesome! I'd love to rock that in my room for gaming!

Wow this would be amazing. Always wondered why I painted my fence white ?? 

Nice one! Compact, easy to use and nice visibility!

What lies in the furthest reaches of sky? That which guides the lost child back to her mother's arms, Exile.
The waves that dye the land gold. The blessed breath which nurtures life, a land of wheat.
The path the angels descend upon. The path of great winds, The Grand Stream.
What lies in the furthest depths of memory? The place where all are born & where all will return, a blue world.

Neat little projector, would definitely be interesting to use.

Also, the short video y'all put together was fantastic, props on that.

:)

Could you imagine a LAN on that thing... Dayum

I've always wanted a projector. Always end up crunching the numbers on screen costs and lighting issue fixes and end up getting a TV.

Definitely would love to create something cool with it, like makeshift backrounds for awsome phtotos in an interesting setting (eg. ruins). Would love to try it!

Looks so good, currently undergoing renovations, and would be pretty easy to have a white wall  ;) . Actually though looks fantastic and would be a great piece to have.
Thanks for all the content guys,

The LG PF1000U is the most awsome projector I have ever seen.

This projector is pretty bad ass. I would probably make more friends with it :rofl:

This projector looks awesome and seems a very innovative one at the market. It would also greatly improve my tv setup, since i have a 30 inch tv from 2004 at this moment...

At first I was thinking this must be some ridiculous multi-monitor setup, but this looks way better. I'd love one, I can think of so many places this thing would be very useful at. Sure, it's 1080p but that doesn't matter much on a projector, does it?

Also, if Brandon / Edzel / whoever filmed that is lurking around here, what setup did you use to get such a great low-light picture?

Great way for watching movies in my room since I can't mount a TV on my wall. 

This would be a super sweet projector to have in my dorm's media room since the room isn't very long.  Also it just looks baller for portable use.

Its cool how the image is reflected back after it has left the lenses, to get as close as possible the the wall/screen.  It would certainly look the part above my audio cabinet.

This looks soo aweseome! I can save movie tickets for this bad boy!

Spoiler

Intel Core i5-4460  | CM Seidon 120v Plus  | Zotac GTX 970 AMP! Extreme Edition | MSI Z97 Krait SLI Motherboard | 4x4G (16G) DDR3 HyperX Fury Black & White | Bitfenix Ronin | Thermaltake SE 730w PSU | Sandisk 128G SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB | WD Blue 500G | ASUS VX239H IPS Monitor