LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I think that's a great product of LG that I would definitely use if I had it!

Dope I wonder how well all my 

Spoiler

other LG products will work with this 

Huge picture with a portability is a key here, gaming with this will make your neck muscle sore pretty quick! 

Intel Xeon X5670; Cooler Master V6 with two WFB1212M Deltas; ASUS Rampage III Extreme; CORSAIR Dominator 12GB (2GBx6); ASUS Radeon R9 270 2GB; Creative X-Fi 64MB; CORSAIR Performance Pro 128GB; Western Digital Caviar SE16 500GB (2); Antec Signature SG850 850W; LIAN LI PC-V1000Z with AFB1212VHE Delta

This is the solution too when your parents tell you to go outside and play.

I like that you don't have to mount it on the ceiling and that it's portable. 

Would definitely find use for one of those!

Desktop: Intel Core i7-5820K, Corsair H115i, Asus X99-Deluxe/USB 3.1, G.Skill Ripjaws4 32GB 2800MHz CL16, Zotac RTX 3070, Samsung 950 Pro 512GB in Angelbird Wings PX1, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, 5*Seagate 12TB, Cooler Master V1200, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, Windows 10 Pro. Phillips 328P6VUBREB, Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown, Logitech G502 X Plus, Sennheiser HD700.

AYANEO 2S: AMD 7800U, 32GB 7500MHz, 2TB WD SN850X. Windows 11.

Mind blown I would actually run a portable white screen and play drive in theater with the neighbors... I think I could get a radio transmitter hooked up to it so everyone can tune in and get great audio during.... wow just wow. I'm going to need to save up. Unless the mighty god known as random chance smiles upon me. :)

I so want this!!   So can it be used as a regular projector? or is it only for portable use??

Brian

My girlfriend wants a projector for watching movies and I think this LG projector is a good candidate. 

This little projector looks amazing with its small size however it looks to boast an amazing capability for projecting a large image onto the desired surface from quite a small distance, perfect for on the go projecting of games while sitting back in bed or traveling. 

I would be amazed to watch movies and play games in a gigantic size projection and pretty handy since I don't have enough space for a regular projector at my house.

Amazing, small and compact design with great aesthetic. Great aspect ratios compared to the distances away from projection surface. Definitely would be the ideal piece of tech to replace the TV in the living room to play video games.

I saved up and bought my first projector at 16 and have owned one since, unfortunately when I moved 4 years ago i haven't had the space to use one. This projector looks amazing and I would love to win one. 

Keep up the good work, love ur channel.

It's really some new and inovative technology put into this thing and I think it has got a lot of potential in gaming industry, maybe gaming conventions! It's simply amazing!

I love projectors. I'm happy LG managed to produce a decent short throw projector. Even If I don't win, this will definitely be part of my Amazon wish list.

It's very handy as it can project it super close but has a good enough resolution to actually look good. It would also be perfect for in my room as its very small

Nice little thing you have there.

Would go outside to play with that Hardware :) 

It looks different than the standard projector, that's nice. And with the 'short throw projection' it would perfectly fit in smaller rooms where a normal projector would never be that awesome. :D 

Have been working on my hometheater in 5-6 years now, but after I got sick i havent had the opportunity to buy projector, and thats actually the only thing i need :-) so it would be awesome to win this, i like the fact that its small and u can have it close to the wall, and still get a beautiful picture on the wall. I like the small formfactor and the ruff look of it. It would be awesome to have it to take it with me to movie nights at my friends and family and ofcourse to use it for ps4 or plug it to my computer and play the games that I like :-) and watch LinusTechTips on 200" would be awesome aswell :-)

that's A very Nice Projector would love to game on that thing and i would probably use it at night the most but i got a perfect soundbar to go with that 

How far we've come in technology is amazing. High end projectors for personal use that are practically flush with the wall. Ridiculous stuff.

Looks cool, would be awesome to play some fallout 4 and DS3 on this ☺

Azure Fists - "Grown men playing with each other since 2009"

Spoiler
Spoiler

CPU : Intel® Core™ i5-4590T, OS : Windows 10 64bit + Custom Alienware Console Interface, GPU : NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 860M 2GB GDDR5, RAM : 8GB Dual Channel DDR3L 1600MHz, SSD : Kingston V300 240GB, WIFI : Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 2x2 + Bluetooth 4.0, CASE : Alienware Alpha, PSU : External Power Brick, MOBO : Custom Dell Motherboard.

Spoiler

CPU : i5 6600, Mobo : Asus Z97i-Plus, RAM : 16GB DDR4 3000mhz Corsair Vengeance LED, GPU : Gigabyte G1 GTX 1080, Case : Silverstone RVZ02, Storage : SanDisk 1TB M.2, PSU : Silverstone Strider SST-SX700-LG, Display(s) : AOC Q2963PM 29" IPS Ultra Wide 21:9, Fans : Noctua NH-L9i with Be Quiet Pure Wings 2, Keyboard : Razer Blackwidow Stealth 2015, Mouse : Razer Naga 2015, Sound : LG Wireless Soundbar /Razer Kraken Pro, OS : Windows 10

This video was F*N sick man. Really hope I have a chance in this giveaway. Love all your content and I check back everyday..... You complete me.....B|