LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This looks awesome! Suits my room layout and it is gonna be perfect with split screen games and movies!

It would be like gaming at a cinema! This beast and a good game would be the perfect Sunday night in.

it would be a great fit in my small apartment :)

This projector sounds like the ultimate way to play any local multiplayer game, just imagine playing screen heat on this

On 10/07/2016 at 8:18 AM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Nicest looking projector I guess.

This is awesome, never seen a projector reflect the image. Ive been wanting a projector for a while now. Good luck everyone, and thanks lmg for these awesome giveaways. Also lg for this one 

On 7/9/2016 at 7:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

It seems like a nice projector to use. It would be great because I live on a farm type place with a shead that has massive walls. I'll be spending the rest of my days in there. I also have the Bluetooth bar sound system and have just finished my PC build, so it is perfect. Maybe I can get this thing over 200 inches with the Bluetooth audio. That would be quite the show.

Seems to be one of the best easy to setup projectors that still have decent quality. I think we need more solutions like this that doesn't require you to dedicate a while room to a projector, so that you can just easly pop one up when you need it and stow it away when you don't 

Yeeeeah! The bigger (the screen), the better.  Thumb up for LG! 

This looks really convenient if I want to quickly turn my living room into a cinema for movie night without requiring a whole room redesign for it to work.

Would it pump out enough photons to project scary faces on my neighbor's house wall to freak out passers by?

Please Ban or Delete this Account

I want to use this projector to decorate my wall. LIVE BROADCAST OF THE ISS SPACE STATION ON MY WALL.

It would be so cool to have a massive 200" gaming setup and theater setup. Major gaming sessions here we come!

Holy crap that thing is beatiful. I love the fact that you can put it below the wall you want to display the image on.  That would fit my new living room since my acer projector needs wall mounting but there is a widows where it would have been mounted (would also need to run cables..) so no chance on getting it to work in my living room at the moment.

Great video, I enjoyed it a lot!

The projector looks really cool. Would be interested to see some it's performance in more realistic daylight conditions.

looks to be a small package with a big punch in sheer screen real estate that can be used in any size space no matter the situation at hand

It looks just amazingly cool, and I love your video about it! Everybody Good LUCK!

After hosting regular gaming nights with 8+ people it would be so sick to be able to have a 1080p projector, (mine is currently a 240p projector from like 2004) and plus the projector being so close to the wall would reduce the risk of it being damaged. The 200 inches would also allow everyone to see what on earth is going on in the mad 8 player smash battles for once! 

The form factor is killing it! Looks very sharp.

dream come true for gamers who are staying in a small apartment! :x

A projector would be amazing for Friday movie nights! Sure beats a 30in :(

This projector seems pretty useful for temporary uses (sort of like what is shown in the video) but I wonder if it'd be worth using something like this for installation in an applicable room, like something with limited space..