LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Been looking to make a Pi based arcade system attached to a projector and this would be perfect. Might have to buy one but would be amazing to win it instead :)

i need this for my game nights with the bros just think of it... call of duty black ops 3 on a wall 200" wide THINK OF ALL THE SCREEN REAL ESTATE

It's an incredible projector to play some FIFA with friends. 

a great project for watching movies at night . 200¨

xD

this is a really awesome idea i would love to get my hands on it and try it out. 

That would be amazing to have. Great way for me to finally have a second computer setup for my R&R when I'm not studying.

The video was really well done.  Perfect projector for home entertainment or portable use.

This looks epic. OMG, me want! :D

This is a cool product that could turn a small area into an amazing lan party with a few freinds my only complaint is the $1400 price tag

That is a beastly projector! Reminds me of that chemical bomb in Batman Begins

Even though it is "only" 1000 lumen which is quite good for a LED based projector it is a very portable box with smart TV built in. You could use it as a TV replacement in the bedroom for example, having a theater experience from the comfort of your bed :)

Having such a small projector and then being able to watch netflix or play some games on it, then move it to the family room for a movie night, just awesome that its so small and portable, definitely would like to get one even if i have to purchase it.

I really like this projector for its size and portability, would be nice for gaming nights, with my friends :).

I think that this projector is very helpful things for gaming and also for working, in terms of its specification and this can be taken anywhere, make a value-added for LG in the development of the projector

This is a well designed projector. The hindrance of needing to increase distance to increase the viewing size was why i never wanted to invest much into a projector but now, I am hooked.

It's small it's light (as Linus said) and it looks cool. And the way that it can project normal quality up to 200'' is incredible.

It looks amazing! I want one. And my wife even told me she was okay whit it! xD

That's a great projector, up to 200" and you don't even need to mount it to the ceiling or have it in the centre of the room. Looks great!

Looks cool, quality is best.Who doesnt want to have it.For a movie person like me it would be really good since i use a 19 inch screen.

This would be awesome because it can be close to the wall and provide a large image. Too bad it only works in dark rooms:(

Its small and has amazing brighness and 200" O_O and you could watch movies in that size :o

that's freaking cool! I would love to have one of this super projectors! :D

This would be Perfect for an Outdoor Lan-BBQ. Small size with a big PIcture. You dont need too much space for a Projector like this. 

The projector is so freakin awesome! I would love to build a home theater cabinet where the projector is hidden in the top of the unit. The Unit could sit right against the wall, the setup would be clean, minimal and no wires to be seen!