LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This is really cool, it seems to be great. thank you and LG so much!!!

The best projector I have ever seen

i need this, i would be great for my wall, since i have no tv :)

Seems like a neat and handy alternative to having ordinary monitor. plus bigger is better

I think it is a really unique solution to a problem not many people noticed. I personally travel a lot with friends for work to very boring places and we are able to bring along video game consoles and things like that but it is hard to bring a 42" TV with you to play together on. I have used projectors in the past and most of them have latency issues or poor quality and basically just gave up and got a GAEMS case, but again if me and some friends want to play together even the vanguard's 19" monitor is kind of hard to use for 4 players. It is a little out of my personal price range but with I would definitely consider trying to get a couple of friends to pitch in and buy it together.

Having a projector like this would make my room so much cooler than just having a flat-screen TV there. And just having it 12 inches away from my wall would fill out the entirety of the wall,  amazing

This looks like an absolutely awesome projector, would definitely buy if I could ever afford it. Looks like the perfect thing to bring to a party or movie night!

This would be awesome for a family game night

Looks cool, would defiantly be something fun to play with.

I would love this thing for a personal cinema / gaming cave. Looks like great fun!

Oh this looks amazing, Could just take this to my school and play games there in on of the empty classrooms at lunch 

wow, so small thing ;) amazing

A pretty shiny looking projector!

I think a higher resolution like 4K would make it even more attractive to users in small rooms, having a near pixel-free picture...

Looking forward to the announcement of the winners!

Looks like a cool product and would be perfect for my setup as we have a ceiling fan in the way of a regular projector.

Quite a small and compact size for a projector. With this and a laptop means, the whole World could be a theater

Short throw projectors look so cool!  I like how the mirror appears to be well protected in the PF100U, unlike many short throw projectors that I've seen before which are scratched due to the mirror being so close to the edge.  Additionally, I love the super high contrast ratios of DLP projectors!

Thanks for running this!

First projector ever that i like. 

This projector looks really cool. I like that you can have it close to wall, that eliminate that thing when always is somebody before it and cause shadows.

Perfect timing, I was looking for a new projector and stumbled on this video. I can't pass up the opportunity to enter this competition. This looks like exactly the kind of projector I need, I move around a lot so the portability is a massive plus. Be great for the big multiplayer events we put on in my city. My fingers are crossed

Looks badass and my projector just broke so would be a good replacement!

I never knew something so AWESOME could even exist it would be amazing for use in my bedroom cause it's not very long so I can play video games on the wall and watch movies with my family and friends on the big screen. Good Luck Everyone!

Cleanest looking design i have seen for a projector!