LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I just want to say that this projector is a masterpiece, the first that I really want to have, that could be a great gift ^^

This projector is awesome. Using this would for gaming would immensely increase immersion :) . Also it would be cool to experiment with curved surfaces.

That looks like a great projector. Little bit bulky, but the fact that it projects such a large image when it's so close to a wall makes it extremely useful in mobile applications. I like the number of ports the thing has (2 HDMI, coax, USB...) its basically a TV replacement. The price is high, but given the image quality and space-saving nature of a short-throw projector the cost is justifiable.

I like the portability with the compact design - and was astounded by the size of projection!

I am actually amazed by this projector. I think it would be more convenient to use one of these in order to get that "cinema like" feeling while watching movies at home, instead of buying a huge TV which can cost more or less the same. Yes, it's performance (image quality) may be affected by light, but there are always solutions for that (like drapes if you wanna watch movies or play during the day).

Impressed by what it's capable of doing, not that I'm all that well read on projectors.

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

60inches being that close to the wall... amaizing...

Looks like an awesome projector!

Been a big of your youtube channel for a long time, would love to win one!

I'd like to game on it with my old nVidia GT 9500, also "Smart TV" function is nice.

Im really interested on how this projector would perform with AAA games

This is super cool, would love to hook it up at my fire station for movies.

It looks like a fantastic idea and I can already see the perfect place in my house for it to go. Such a great idea having a projector placed right up against a wall and means you don't have to screw around with mounting it somewhere. Really dig the idea.

I didin't think a projector would be this accurate before this one. Let me give it a shot.

This would be great to take to parks or other venues to throw up a movie and meet some people. Could also see this as a nice thing for LAN parties.  

The projector looks really impressive and would be a good choice for those who want big screen but dont have enough space for normal projector

I think every game I own would like killer with this projector!

Though I might need to find where to use this awesome thing, I'll need to make space for this just compact beast of a projector 

This would be a sweet addition to my gaming setup!  I would watch guitar tutorial, LTT, do some gaming, have parties.  This would be a life changing piece of equipment for me!

I have no words of how dope this projector is. I would give almost anything for it.

Short-throw projectors have always been fun for me, used a few different ones in school for the boring stuff and was always blown away by just how large of an image you could get out of them at such close distances.

The PF1000U would work absolutely awesome hanging closed to the edge of my bedroom ceiling and paired with a nice roll-up screen over the window. Can't pull off a larger TV in the room because of the darn window!

Cheers,

Excellent nice Proyector. Hope i can Bring here to Panama, helping Young to love technology xD:D

I think this projector is amazing you can watch movies, play games etc.