LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This is the COOLEST projector ever. It would be Amazing to watch movies and play games on such a large surface area. LG knew what they were doing by  true 1920x1080p resolutions. Would Love to play and watch stuff on my wall.

Awesome to see that short throw technology has finally gotten to the size to where its no longer a burden to move around. This is pretty amazingly equipped for the price point.

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1231v3 XX Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty H97 Killer XX RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory XX GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 780 3GB DirectCU II XX Case: Phanteks Evolve ATX XX Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB SSD ; Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB HDD; Western Digital Caviar Blue 3TB HDD XX PSU: Thermaltake SMART 550W 80+ Bronze 

This is pretty awesome,  I could put this to good use in my basement where space is constricted 

On 7/9/2016 at 9:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I think that this thing would be totally radical to play some gnarly games on bro. 

this would be perfect in my basement, I've always wanted a projector but mounting one i think is kinda ugly and isn't worth it. I have a family room PC down in my basement to play all the party games I want to play with my friends and family and this projector would would complete the picture.

This is an amazing projector and would be an honor to own.

It would be nice to have a portable projector, so I can share moments not only with my family only, but with my friends and allies and whomever I want! :D 

I think that one of the coolest things about the LG PF1000U is that is doesnt have to be on a stand, or far away. This makes it so much easier for DIY home theater setups without much space

I like hows its compact, it would be cool to have this in my house in my basement!

That looked awesome! How does this look in normal daylight?

Greetings from the other cold north Norway, Chrruud

AMD Ryzen 3900x @ 3.300Mhz 1,93750v

ASUS Crosshair VII Hero

G.Skill 3200Mhz cl14 @ 1.350v

Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Windforce OC

Samsung 970 evoplus 1TB

Intel p660 1TB

Corsair RM1000

Inside Fractal Design Define C And alot of unicorn vomit

That projector looks awesome! Will be way better than my current TV.

Loved the short video, and can think of some many uses for this.

I travel a lot for work to various customer sites, and having a truly powerful portable projector would be awesome, with the upside of doing some gaming in large scale from hotel rooms. :)

I would love to have this in my home. The looks, size, and functionality are all compelling reasons to want this. The ability to project from very close would be helpful in my bedroom, which has open wall space, but due to the size of the room a typical projector won't work

What an awesome product from LG, compact and easy to put away (assuming i'd put it away lol). Would love to have a home theater setup here at home.  Hope I'd win this. 

This projector looks amazing! I can definately see myself using this in small rooms that don't really have the length to support a normal projector. I'd like to even test it under my stairs.

Hey, it looks like a dream device since you can take it away if you need the table or floor space and you dont need that ugly roof mounting point, would be cool to drag around to lan partys aswell since its way more compact than a screen. looks like a good product with nice looks and style.

This looks like the best projector on the market for a 1080 image for the compact size. Plus it is a short throw.

On July 10, 2016 at 5:48 AM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Hi there

I think this would be a good replacement for a TV since the insane short throw ??