LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Es el mejor proyector y de la mejor marca LG, pero seria mas impresionante si estuviera en mi sala..

Goodbye living room TV! I NEED this thing in my life.

Looks cool to have in a small room such as mine. The size seems small but powerful enough to be portable. Im excited to bring something like this anywhere

I'm from indonesia, and i that thing is awesome! I really wish i have it.

On 7/9/2016 at 9:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Let's be honest here This is a Work of Art it's a masterpiece This obviously  needs to be in a National Best Technical Museum. LG Has Done It again! #BestProductOfTheYear 

medium02.jpg

I think it looks just about right for any scenario, its small enough to work in offices, home cinema would be amazing with this i think, it has ass the ports you need. It look like a well made and thought-out device. I hope to have one to test someday, Nerdiness to the extreme!

This would be great for the home theater setup my dad and I have been talking about! :D  I like how it allows using a projector without setting it way back.  Fewer instances of people blocking the beam that way

looks really sweet and would be super useful for parties!

I bet you this would be good for TV 2 

The video is so cool and the projector is also I can't believe it can do that is such a small size 

Loved the short film and I can only dream of having projector like this. Would be awesome at LAN parties etc. ^_^

This seems very cool and i think that this is a very unique product.

This is the sort of device that would be wonderful for my apartment. My roommates don't want to nail a hole in the wall to put up a shelf for their projector, so the short range would resolve everything. Too bad it's so expensive :o

This would be freaking amazing, that projector is an absolute stunner with its performance and potential applications! I'm known among friends for hugely contributing to parties and whatnot, whether or not they're mine, and something like this would be abso-freaking-lutely amazing and wow everybody! Run a Smash Bros tournament on it, keep the projector running as a spectator cam in LAN games, keep a movie playing, whatever, it'd be awesome!

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Not only it can project the image from a very short distance from the wall, its form factor is also a win from me! If I win the giveaway, I would enable me to host events / parties with way cooler entertainment!  

Small and compact with that throw Oh yea I see many great uses for this.

The PF1000U is incredible at first I thought when Linus said 100" image at 15 inches I thought he meant 15 feet so did my entire family but when I watched project backpack again I realized it was in fact 15 inches. My entire family is impressed and my little brother begged me to enter the giveaway so he can replace the old tv he games on with it what he doesn't realize is that if I by some chance win I'm putting it in my room. 

This Projecter Really looks amazing, Seems to be a gamers dream set up on the go! 

This would be so good for family! 

Looks amazing. I'll be more than happy to play some games on this baby. And by baby I meant the projector... just to make everything clear...

This thing looks amazing and would be so much fun to take on trips for portable gaming and movies

Great for the small apartment! Would love to have one of these for mine! xD

This would definitely be an awesome thing to get for playing games or watching movies .O.