LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

looks like a nice somewhat portable option, I am currently looking for something like this for work but would consider it for home use as well.

On July 9, 2016 at 9:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Probably the most badass mini projector out there

thats amazing. I had no idea projectors could make the big of an image from so close to the wall

I think a small projector is a really good idea, it's worth for school or entertainment. I think a projector is better than a TV, you can move the projector everywhere you want.

This PROjector looks like an amazing asset to any gamer... Portability AND power? Sign me up!

Oh man this would be sweet in a media\entertainment room, sign me up!!

Amazing !!

I travel for fun and bring my gaming laptop with me, this would be great in hotel rooms

Sick looking device. Never thought about a size changing screen. I think that would suite my setup nicely. Even if i dont win this, i migh buy a cheap 1080p one.

Seems pretty cool!  Half of the trouble with the projectors I've had access to for personal use is that it has to be set up so far away, and usually mounted pretty high to get a usable image.  This solves both of those problems which makes it much more attractive of a product.

I've been waiting for the right kind of projector for my needs, and I think I've find it! Pretty cool!

I think the projector is really cool just because it's so compact and can make such a large picture with only a short distance.  Haven't seen anything like this at all before.  Awesome.

// Floatplane Pilot //

Main Rig:  Motherboard: ASUS H270 - PLUS - CSM | RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) | Case: Corsair Carbide Series SPEC - 02 | SSD: ADATA SU800 128GB HDD: WD 1TB Hard Drive | PSU: Corsair CX 550M | CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mechanical | Mouse: Razer Naga 2014 | Sound: Corsair VOID RGB / USB Headset | OS: Windows 10

Laptop:   Razer Blade Stealth 2016

This technology looks AMAZING!!! A good sized screen at 4" away sounds like a dream come true for those of us without a giant house! Crossing my fingers for the giveaway! 

This looks amazing! Exactly what I need so I can play scary games with my friends in the dark:)

Looks like the perfect projector for spontaneous movie viewings, sports events or as you showcased in the video, gaming! Nearly 200" display? And easily 100", awesome.

Would love to have one, cool tech!

This looks really cool. Finally a good projector that doesnt require a huge amount of setup and planning.

Is it a prototype to be released in 2020 or something? Unreal!

love to set up for some fighting games on the wall.

I would enjoy having this to replace my aging 720p Acer projector... not sure if I would purchase one outright for home use but perhaps for travel?

O/ 

many monitor flickers :( this would be an ok replacement. 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

I was looking for something just like this,and Linus already found what I was looking for.XD

Awesome projector - would love to turn my wall into steam big picture hotness!

Coolest smallest projetctor ive seen this is awesome.