LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

23 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Looks like they took this projector up to 11....well, in this case, up to 200. This is awesome. 

Looks way too cool, Love your YT channel guys, 

This projector seems perfect for having a movie night with a group of people that is on the side of my house! Plus the gaming would be a huge plus. 

Couch gaming upgrade, yes please.

I really think this is a neat little projector. I am glad to finally see a projector that doesn't have to be 1. Ceiling-mounted and 2. 10 feet away for a 50-60" screen.

Being able to bring that thing along and play some huge screen couch gaming with friends sounds like heaven to me.

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

This looks awesome and would be great for a small room or a temporary setup. 

great idea to show off the potential of the short range projector 

Was looking for a projector for family use a year or 2 ago, this would be even even better than the ones I was looking at!

Very good for traveling, would use it in my room.

Looks slim, nice and offers a huge display area. I would use this with my gaming laptop when I do parkour and break into abandoned buildings and feel the need to play some BO3 while I take a breath!

Professional Dirtbike/ATV racer and freestyler. Snowmobiling in Upper Michigan keeps me busy in the winter. I also do a lot of networking and server work,  also a huge (not fat) gamer! Specs Below!

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/sQMvkT

AMD RYZEN 7 1700

ASUS Prime B350 Plus

Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200

GTX 1070 Founders Edition ASUS

Corsair 400Q Carbide

Corsair Force MP500

Corsair RX750M

Corsair H150i Pro

Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2

Speed Link LEDOS RED (keeping it German!)

Some BOSE speakers.

VM Audio 1200 Watt Subwoofer Hooked up to Corsair CX750M

Dell S2715H

AOC Q2781PQ

Epson S11 Lite

Windows 10 Professional

THis Projector would be a cool addition to any gamer's arsenal

Looks great but I feel that they should also have a mode on it where you can use it as a normal projector because if you're in a business meeting with it, it would seem quite odd to have the projector on the floor.   It'd be awesome to win this because my birthday is this Tuesday.  Keep doing what you're doing! :D

Always a hassle when you just want to set up a projector and doing so across the room is a logistical headache.

This projector would be great to mitigate that.

Giveaway for max out home théâtre

A want it! Thanks

Much want,Very giveaway. Seems like the best projector on the market.

Never knew these extremely short throw projectors existed. Looks pretty cool and looks like it would survive a drop or two, The metal construction looks good to have in plain sight. Certainly a good      conversation starter.

On 7/9/2016 at 9:48 PM, CPotter said:

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

I think that this would be very usefull because you don't need the space to project a big screen, all you need is a big wall.

Hello Everyone

From basement gaming to hardcore adult videos (or what ever you're into), this unique projector will make you sweat. A must have for any gaming enthusiast looking to complete their home entertainment setup. Main selling feature for me is the ultra short throw projection, super awesome for managing those pesky wires.

Thanks,

Dustin H

Also really liked the mini montage! looking forward to seeing more videos like that in the future. 

I like that it is reflected rather than pointing directly at the screen/wall. That makes it so that it can have a smaller lens because it is further from the wall. Most short-throw projectors that I've seen have a much larger lens. A smaller lens and the fact the reflector acts to shield the lens make it better as a portable device.

*long time lurker*
This is the first time a giveaway mattered to me;
Helped run an NGO for many years now, and I can't tell you how essential a projector is to us!
But the funds always went somewhere more important, we manage by the good grace of others.
Getting this projector would be a GODSEND to us! No more running around!

The ultra short throw would be super useful as our venues are ever changing and not so big usually, spent way too much time making space for one! 
Either way, your fan from a very long time, watch your videos daily :)
Keep trying new things like this new video, lots of fun!

I remember when decent projectors started hitting the seen when I was young, and wasn't really impressed by them plus they were really expensive. But over the last 6 years, they have came a long way. 

Not only do they have better viewing angles, but can be used at a close range to the wall, the picture quality is superb.

Oh and hello people, been watching the youtube vids for a long time, but never been on the website...until now :)