LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I have been looking for a projector and this looks like the one as it wont come in the way and is compact for what it provides. Would be amazing to have one

This product looks top notch. Would love to give it a go and see what kind of on-the-go use I can really get out of it. 

It'd be fun to see what kind of carrying rig I could whip up for this and my Node 304. 

On 09/07/2016 at 10:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This thing is amazing 

On 7/9/2016 at 9:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

SHAWEEET!

Would be amazing to play split screen on this beast projector =D

If i win this i would be so happy. Also, you guys wouldnt need to pay international shipping. Fellow Canadian here! Good Luck to everyone!

Looks like an awesome way to watch movies / play games on a large screen in a confined space.  Can't wait to try it out!

It looks pretty cool but I would be concerned about not having good quality in the colors

Awesome projector!  It's nice to see that companies are moving to the short throw tech and doing a good job with it.  LG always seems to impress me :)

Here's hoping I win!  I signed up to the site because of it  :)

Nice piece of equipment.

LED is nice, hopefully the image is sharp at top corners.

Very cool Little Projector...

Would be great for my compact theater room i am looking to setup

Love the look of this thing :)

Looks like a great little unit, not sure about using at home, as I dont think I have the required space, but this would be fantastic for my work and at my brothers place. Small compact and picture quality that looks really good. Well done LG clever gear for the consumer. 

Looks like an awesome projector. Be pretty sweet to bring to sleepovers/parties. 

And the videography was absolutely stunning, see improvement in every video LMG.

This piece of kit is amazing - what a great example on how to redefine how you both work and play.  As a professional speaker, projectors are an essential piece of kit - and this redefines how this tool can be used to create massive impact - anywhere! 

As a gamer - a screen that big is crying out for some of the classics - Mario Kart or Golden Eye, anyone? Ha ha!

Keep up the great content guys

The product is awesome a great looking projector  that doesn't take up a lot of space/

I think this projector looks and sounds amazing, and if i got it id never use my TV for couch gaming again.

I don't think I could find an end to all the uses i would have for this.  This projector would be a dream.

I think the projector looks pretty nifty! It's ability to be used at a short range, and relatively small size, make it look like a great way to quickly set up a large viewing screen. I think if I had this, I might pair it with some outdoor speakers and set up movie nights for warm summer nights by a firepit.

This projector looks amazing, ive been considering a projector for years but never able to hold onto savings long enough to get one because i'm a renter and usually dont have enough room to put a conventional projector. i would love to use this, would get near daily use out of it with my housemates.

I really like how short of a throw distance this has, especially relative to the price

On 7/9/2016 at 10:48 PM, CPotter said:

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

I wanna use this to play games on my house 

I could actually use this projector as I'm setting up a small room to give private classes. Absolutely perfect for the space I have.

Just curious how does the projector really reflect the image.. and how the lens actually works...

But its seems so cool