LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Very nice projector. Ideal for small homes and apartments. But costly!

I think this is a great piece of technology that will transform the way people think of the mobile gaming community seeing you can have a great experience that is mobile. Also this will change the way people think how projectors work and show and inspire new people to make great technology and maybe go as far as holograms with no headset which would be amazing. This will help everyone who can afford a tv. When I say that I mean I think this will be an amazing solution to entertainment if you want to play just plugin if you want to watch videos plugin it is intuitively obvious and will help everyone with the money to have an entertainment system. So I think this is a great product and the only problem that I have with it is very small and I can see why they did it this way. They could of had the computer built in. Now this is why I think they did not do this. One cooling would be a meager problem, two the size would be a . much higher and have the same speeds of b. slightly bigger but a performance that would not be rewarding, and 3 if you are going to pay for a laptop than you can do many things more like typing and editing without a problem and you don't need a wall. So all in all a great choice and I love the product I would recommend this to anyone with the money. P.S. I am sorry for the essay Linus it is just for such a product it needs one.

I have always been interested in having a huge screen! having a projector not only gives you that but also is a portable solution, win-win!

I must use this with a ChromeCast and my phone to cast Pokemon Go to the wall.... or just NetFlix at work :D

At over $1300USD the price is pretty steep, but that's to be expected with new tech like this. Other than the price, this looks like the perfect solution to playing games or even watching films during a party with a decent viewing angle, high resolution image, and a very small requirement for space. If the price were more around $1000USD, I'd actually buy this.

Could never afford this. Wish I could. Usually watch linus tech tips just for the satisfaction of watching. Find linus to be very charismatic. Keep good work guys. I enjoy the show.

Definitely gunna get one of these. I've been planning on doing tailgate lan parties and this is perfect!

I feel like I understand the application of it, but i wish the had found a way to make it interchangeable...So you could take the big reflector globe thingy off and make it a normal throw projector for when the application requires. But other than that I would still be thrilled to win it and would promptly find a way to modify it to see if i can do said mod.

I thought the setup was cool, and how simple and easy it is to use.

Would go great with my LG 1000W sound system and G3! :)

looks damn cool, I'd love to get my hands on one.

This would be sick to have when I go back to college, many gaming nights would be had with the gang.

This would be so fun to have projecting to my bedroom wall, right now it is just a big empty space.

i would love to use this for a movie/gaming room or use it when im non the go . 

i hope i win!!!

The project gives out one of the best images I have seen from a projector and the colours look great. There are no gloss finishes to get scratched up which is also nice. I would like to try putting on my wall and projecting onto the roof because then I could just lie in bed and game on the ceiling. The small compact design makes it more portable and much easier to transport. Also having such a short through opens up a ton more places and opportunities to use a projector where a conventional projector would just not work. Overall it is a great device with a lot of upsides that would be great to have on hand.

Wow that projector us quite a nice idea from lg!, i have a quite compact house and i gave up before on finding a cool projector.
also as tested by you i can easily think that i wont suffer noticeable lags while gaming!

This projector would work well in a 10' wide dorm room... I hope.

I have just watched the YouTube video few minutes ago, and I am new member of this forum.. so winning this would be so cool.

Super cool projector that would do great for my basement. I could watch movies together with my family.

The projection distance is insanely convenient, and I'd love to use this to help promote technology at my school. 

I mean it's incredible. To have a projected image larger than my current living room Flat Screen only 4 inches away from the wall?! That's unbelievable, and I still can't until I see it in person myself, Kappa.