LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

That's awesome! The image quality looked pretty decent for such a small projector! That'd be sweet to own!

seems like a pretty BA projector. playing mario kart or smash on it would be crazy fun.

This is really cool. Seems a lot better than all these smartphones and tablets with tiny projectors built in. 

This looks like an incredible projector. The nice thing that I noticed was that there appeared to be very little if any latency when you were playing games which is important with any screen you're going to be playing on. Would be an awesome gadget for a dorm room movie night or game session.

Finally!! Someone finally listened to my thoughts/dreams.  A projector to replace my old CRT TV... I have been waiting for so many decades... A big screen without the big screen... Yippee!!

It would be nice to watch movies and your videos on my walls!

Truly an amazing feat of optical and electronic engineering. Recently I've become very interested in displays, and I've always been interested in optical physics, so this is like a dream, come true for me. It is amazing that such a large and clear picture can be produced from such a small box, and so close to the wall. Bravo LG, Bravo. 

._.

AMD A8-5500•••ASUS GTX 660•••MSI MS-7778 Mobo•••2x4GB DDR3 RAM•••CoolerMaster v550 Semi-Modular PSU•••1.5TB HDD•256GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD•••Optical Drive•••Phanteks Enthoo Pro

20 hours ago, zeeamillion said:

this looks cool and i was just about turn my atic into a theater so this wouod be amazing to have

23 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Looks amazing. I want to use it on a rock wall! ✴️

Was looking for a projector to use in a small room. This one looks perfect

The size for from such a small distance is amazing! Perfect for my room with, well, not much room...

I want this because its small AND i don't have much place in my room... So... Having this, it would be really cool if we could watch movies on this...

And play games... And i am a fan of projectors ... I have a 60$ projector in my room but it's old. So i want a new one! Like this one!

Sincerely

A projector lover

LG PF1000U projector is so amazing that you dont have to put it so far behind you to get amazing screen sizes.

This kinda projector is just what i need for my room, its only small so a standard projector wouldn't be able to produce a large image even the 'short throw' ones, but this would do the trick neatly. A small compact projector with a screen that can be rolled up so non of that large TV mounted on the wall where it would just get in the way. There's really no room. And with steam in home streaming can use the power of the computer in the room next door to get games at High quality, while being in the comfort of my bed.

23 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Actually looks really cool! I have always wanted a projector. Would love to have one. Here's hoping I get selected!

I would ditch my 47" TV for this beauty and get a screen size triple of what I have now. Must own one, it looks really nice. And expensive. But totally in for the giveaway.

It must have been a shocking amount of work, but it pays off big time.

Jaw dropping artwork, plain and simple. Brilliant shooting, superb editing and perfect sound. I'm floored...

You've got yourself an awesome crew.

This was your best piece of work by far.

And the projector is cool of course.

I hadn't thought of using a mirror to enlarge the picture like that. Very cool product, and very portable. I could totally use one of these!

Sounds like it would be a cool thing to have around I would love to be able to play stuff like subnautica on that

This actually looks like a decent projector to carry in a backpack which also look pretty cool. 9_9

Looks like a very interesting take on a short throw projector and it seems to be done in a manner to keep price reasonable. These things are getting better and better.

I wouldn't buy one because it would be hard to justify the price currently.  But I would use the crap out of one if I had it!

Awesome piece of technology! Looks like a great image for such a compact projector. Would love to have it in my college dorm!

i want iit

Current: R2600X@4.0GHz\\ Corsair Air 280x \\ RTX 2070 \\ 16GB DDR3 2666 \\ 1KW EVGA Supernova\\ Asus B450 TUF

Old Systems: A6 5200 APU -- A10 7800K + HD6670 -- FX 9370 + 2X R9 290 -- G3258 + R9 280 -- 4690K + RX480