LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

i dont have a free wall like you so idk how practical this product is? 

Always interested in gaming with a projector. This might actually be a good candidate due to it´s small space for projection. Overall look´s like a good product.

I think its bigger and beter than my old projetor thats why i would be happy if i win some time (i have now ecsee m6)

I love technology that pushes the boundries! This projector is prime example of LG going the extra mile just to prove how good they are!

CPU: AMD FX6300 Motherboard: MSI 970A G43 RAM: 8GB Corsair Memory GPU: NVidia GTX 770 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 White w/ Window Storage: 180GB SSD + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM850 Display: HP IPS 1200p Cooling: Fully Watercooled Keyboard: CM Storm TK White  Mouse: Razer Deathadder Sound: Temporary Speakers Operating System: Windows 8.1 Pro Phone: OnePlus One 64GB Sandstone

LOOKING TO UPGRADE TO DUAL 970's FOR DAT 4K!

This looks so much smaller than the Sony short throw projector from last years CES.

One year really does make a lot of a difference in tech.

Looking cool.

This would be great for my small bedroom 

I would just need to figure out which wall would make my neck hurt less

This projector is awesome. My friends and I have been trying to find a projector to use for a hang out room and this one looks perfect, Good job LG!

Super cool looking! Would love to see how contrasty the image is when not at 200". 

Didn't even know these existed for less than $50k. This is the way projectors should all be! Why have to ceiling mount a projector or have to find a large space for a standard projector when you can do the same thing with no mount and less than a foot from the wall? I would love to have one of these. Still rocking the cheapest dynex lcd 40" i could buy: my first TV from 8 years ago. This would be an amazing upgrade,  just need to set up some better curtains. Good luck to everyone!  

ultra short throw projectors look awesome. I've had so many problems in the past where I couldn't get the project far enough away from the surface either because there wasn't enough room or there would have been something in the way obstructing the projector. 

This thing looks so awesome, would totally love to hook up my ps4 to it somewhere random and game for days, will defy find a way to get 200" of wall space for this bad boy if i get one!

Looking cool and I don't have really much room for a projector, but this... wow... I want one.

First projektor that can be used is small rooms!

How nice would it be to change a computer monitor to a huge white sheet to watch movies from! :3

Looks cool. Eliminates the "get the projector back more" to widen the image.

This little thing sure looks awesome! It seems like it would be a blast to play Xbox and PC games on it!

Whoa this is slick and sick! would be awesome to have one at home so i can show it off to my friends when they come over

I recently planned on purchasing  a beamer for gaming but could not settle with the options available in my price range. There are simply too many compromises, especially when you don't have much space. But this thing is epic! Totally want that! :D  

I think this is one of the best projectors on the market at the moment, the possibilities are almost endless and one of these can suit anyone whether you are an avid gamer or the dedicated movie-goer, this projector is the one to beat.

This is Perfect for watching movies in my room! It also looks cool. Perfect for gaming in big screen!

8 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Finally someone understand that short distance big picture is way to go.  Gaming 24/7 baby, wherever,  whatever,  whit whomever. 

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

I think I found my new projector! I don't need TV anymore!

Wow... they are so cool. 60" from 4" away??? How do they even do that...