LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I think its great to be able to have a projector running w/o having to care about running through the projection this should give most people more freedom when watching with a larger group. The design also looks pretty good ( i see no shiny plastic, thats great ). I dont know how many people need a short distance projector allthough i can see enough use cases to make this product justifiable.

I've always wanted a projector like this, I mean just imagine the possibilities...

Goodbye TV! I'll glue my Intel NUC to it! 

Amazing stuff, 60" from just 4" away. Holy moly best ever! 

I wonder how nobody had this idea of putting an extra lens in front of a projector. I think the most inconvenient parts of using a projector would be awkward positioning and that you need good wall material and appropriate lighting condition to really make the picture look good. At least the first is solved. I wonder if the lens distorts the picture though

Wow this thing looks amazing. This would be amazing for smash or any local co-op games. I especially would love to play/see Tekken Tag 2 and the soon to be released Tekken 7 on this. Wow. 

Good luck to everyone! Fingers crossed. Thanks for the giveaway!

It's amazing, great performance and great look. 

8 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This is a very cool idea as someone with maybe a single monitor setup can set up a place to play multi-player games with friends or setup a full theater in the living room, with some added sound this could be very good for a home theater or even a place for someone to kick back and play single player games. Hope I win one! Good luck to everyone!

I think I saw a review of this by Techmoan, seems really neat. Would be nice to win this so I could finally play games and watch movies with my friends on a big screen, instead of my current 23" monitor :D

My room only allows a short projector to be placed... The ceiling is so weak... Would be nice to have one!

That's Cool.. if i have one i will have more space in my small room a.k.a gaming room because my old tv is.. I just need one! :P

Wow, this Projector is by far the sweetest thing ever, picture and Bluetooth audio? I'm totally gonna grab one of these regardless of who the winners are!

I love the Size of the device.

nice i could use this right now 

nice and compact and i could carry around dont have to pull down from the any where would love this 

I love LG monitors and this product is even better. That short throw distance is amazing, ideal for my room. I think it is a lot better than a TV and closer to the cinema experience.

The projector has a better image than most of the projectors I've seen, and its so portable that's pretty damn solid right there ?

pretty cool how it can project such a large display from such a close point to where its projecting too, I think it can be applied and or addaped to diffrent enviroments like cinemas, shopping centers and schools.

I am trying to set up my living room for a projector set up right now. I really hate having a TV take up the whole room, and while projector shopping I started to run into the same issue. I just want the image. This would be perfect. 

this would be awesome for my home cinema I'm setting up and thanks to lg they certainly do make life good

I have been looking for a projector like this since 2013 mainly to watch series finales and specials this would fit in so well with my current setup you would hardly notice it that along withe the Bluetooth makes me want it so bad. Along with the amazing brightness/screen size.

Looks like the best portable projector around the world  for me,

It will be awesome to bring to lan parties or party's of friends.

But it will allways have a use.

Tag me if you need me :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Desktop:                                       Laptop:        
CPU - i7-4790k                            CPU: I7 7700HQ
GPU - Inno3D 1080TI                  GPU: 1060
Mobo - Gigabyte Z97X-SLI          Memory: 16 GB
Memory - 32 GB DDR3                Storage: 1256GB
Storage - 11 TB

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phone: ONEPLUS 6 128GB

Finally a projector that can turn my student room (living box) into the gaming setup that I really want 

this thing is fantastic. my room is 6x2 meters with a window/door on each of the longer ends, so a normal beamer would be of no use to me, so this thing is perfect for me...

CPU: Intel i7-6700K @4.8Ghz - MB: ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Ranger - RAM: 2x8GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4@2400Mhz - GPU: EVGA FTW GeForce GTX1080 - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB - HDD: Seagate Desktop HDD 3TB, bunch of old WD 500GB drives, old WD green 1.5TB - Case: AeroCool Mechatron - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750 750W - Display: iijama ProLite B2712HDS 27" 1080p Display - Cooling: Enermax Liqmax II 240 - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry-MX Brown - Mouse: Corsair M65 FPS Gunmetal Black - Sound: Logitech X230