LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

The PF1000U is a beautiful projector. I want to Netflix and chill with it. Well... no, I stand by my words.

Looks great! I really like the fact that it can project from such a short distance. Good luck everyone with the giveaway, may the odds be ever in your favor...

8 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This will be a perfect Projector for visual aids in their reporting like here in the philippines, :) where we report the lessons that the teachers must've taught us first :(

LG you guys are my favorite TV and Monitor makers. And now projector maker too. :D

Projectors have come a long way. This is the future; where you can display your PC on a wall without someone walking in front of it creating a shadow or tripping over wires :).

R7 1700@3.8GHz@1.275V | Gigabyte AX370 Gaming 5 | 16GB DDR4 @ 2933MHz | RX 580 8GB Nitro+ | Corsair AX860

The form factor of this project is super cool, being able to throw up 200 inch projections with reasonable viewing is amazing.

Looks awesome, a friend of mine has one in his bedroom and it is well usable for PC gaming.

Looks like a cool, Compact projector. Main things to see will be the Bluetooth speaker compatibility as well as how long it needs to cool (if at all) before it goes back into that backpack!

Even if I win nothing I would still like to see a follow on the Bluetooth either in it's own video or mixed in with another :)

Cheers! 

i think this projector is awesome and i love to win one

Would be incredible to have since the room I often put a rental projector in always manages to get peoples heads in the bottom of the screen :o

Use the following style specs for your profile!
Specs:
Screeninator: ASUS GTX970 STRIX
Powermathingy: Corsair AX760
Stickaminator: Kingston HyperX 16GB (2x8GB) 1600MHz Blue
Procrastinator: Intel i5 3570K (stock)
Holdametalicizor: Corsair Obsidian 750D
Noisoundacreator: Sennheiser HD 558
Attatchamajiggy: MSI Z77A-G45 (SUCKS)
Remembrerthing: 750GB Samsung 840 EVO (3x250GB)
Flat-Colorful-Thing: Iiyama craptron 2000
See-A-Move-O: Corsair M45
ButtonBoard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Browns)

looks sick, would love to stream in my room with this!

Awesome !!! if i win i will be able to  play on something bigger than my 32 inches tv it's very cool.   

Seems like an incredible opportunity for traveling.  I'm around the world a few times a year, always have my ASUS gaming laptop with me, this would be a find addition to share the gaming experiences.

I must say, this thing just blows my mind. I have been working at an IT store where i sometimes had to set up normal projectors, it was fun, and i liked the costumers reactions. But this thing is just next level man :)

HTPC: Approx 449$ USD total (Built by used hardware) = Chassis: Fractal Design Node 605 CPU: Intel Core i7 2600 GPU: Asus GTX 960 Strix 2GB RAM: 2x4 GB Kingston Value DDR3 LP MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3 rev. 1.0 SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB PSU: LC Power 600 Watt LC6600GP2 CPU Cooler: Stock (For now)

Main Rig: (In Planning/Saving up)

you all did an awesome job on the video, this projector is awesome. Finally a good and versitle projector that doesnt have to be a small bus hanging from the ceiling or taking up most of the table........

8 hours ago, CPotter said:

Awesome. A portable projector with speakers.

That would be good for gaming, so i hope to win and good luck to everybody.

That vid was EPIC.

I would truly put that device to good use if I were to win. That would be awesome for on the go and watching movies and gaming outside.

Proc: Intel Core i9 9900K 5GHz OC MoBo: ASUS Maximus XI Formula Z390 Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200MHz 32GB  Vidcard: ASUS RTX 2080 ROG STRIX OC Sound: Creative Sound Blaster AE-5 SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 240GB  HDD: 4X WD Black 2TB PSU: Corsair HX 850i Case: Corsiar 760T Black Monitor: ASUS PG278QE 165Hz 1ms  Peripheral: Razer Huntsman Elite - Deathadder V2 - Sabertooth Controller

That looks like it would be fun in a dorm room  

I would love to replace my old projector which I can't use anymore because of the new place I live in. 

I have no place where I could place a normal projector but with that lg projector it would work just fine!

btw I would absolutely love that thing! :)

This would be perfect for after-work gaming sessions at the office :D