LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

8 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I think is a really good idea for watching films with firends and play some games, really cool and compact witch is a really important aspect of this project! really like it!

I think this projector looks AMAZING! The amazing performance combined with the stunning form factor looks INSANE! this would allow for some serious game nights 

I really like the idea of this projector. Should be perfect for home cinema in small rooms.

I have 2 old projectors that are only ok to terrible! this looks like a whole new ball game! It's the distance you need to be to project onto the wall that seems amazing! Would Love one of them please! :D

It's awesome, compact and have pretty nice resolution.

Looks like a cool projector to me, and it's LED, so less heat output then a traditional beamer, ideal for my small bedroom, if i win it.

this would be awesome to play some games outside in the hight whit some friends 

A projector of this caliber at that size is pretty amazing and if you were to add skyrim to the mix and run it in 21:9 that would be priceless 

Finally a projector that can be hidden away instead of hanging from the ceiling in plain view.

If you put this in the top of your media cabinet, you can keep clean lines in the living room and have a bad ass screen at the same time.

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

mm i guess it can make those boring friend meetings enjoyable

I have see this projector first on a blunty video of how he replaced a TV with a projector. It really nice, and seems that the image quality and fps is good. 

Small, and compact. i like to try the  PF1000U projector out for movies,games and other random stuff!

Looks sick. Would mount to my wall or roof so that I can have a display up there.

why do these giveaway's always require fckn twitter?

with that out the way, i would realy like one of these to replace my könig mini projector. would be awesome to watch movies on.

Wow this projector looks absolutely amazing would definitely be and upgrade to my current setup!

It is amazing how they could get such a small projector to make a 60 inch screen. That is as big as my tv right now. Super cool product.

This reminds me of when I was a kid watching movies with my dad on our EIKI LC x1000 projector we had before we moved. Thanks for the nostalgia :)

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

4"? I want it right now. 

I think it would be a great way for me to game with my friends without having to be around a tv in my small apartment