LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This would be AWESOME,  I'd like to project it into the ceiling and game on my bed

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690 3.5GHz

Motherboard: Asus Z97-P DDR3 ATX

RAM: Kingston HyperX Savage 8GB 2400MHz

GPU: Palit Geforce GTX 1060

Case: Zalman Z9+

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM HDD, SK Hynix 256GB SSD

PSU: SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W

Got a really small space! Would be great to have a projector like this. :D

It looked really cool and I would try to play Battlefield 1 on it. I live on a farm, so I have lots of space to do with as I wish.

This would be great for a home theatre set-up. Doesn't require much space and can be used on almost any surfaces. So it would be a really awesome thing to have.

7 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

WOW this would look so amazing on my wall ive just finished painting the wall white so this is awsome timeing

i would be so happy and luck if i would get one of those amazing projectors

This would take couch gaming to the next level! now i just need to buy a razer turret och corsair lapdog!

Fantastic looking piece of kit.

Really tempted to pick one up. Been looking for a nice, small projector but didn't want to compromise on screensize or quality. This looks like the perfect balance!

This looks so awesome. I don't need one, but i totaly want one.

the portabilty would make it great for me

I have to say this would make and amazing home theatre/casual gaming device, hooked up to a 1080 would love to play doom in >100" goodness!! xD 

Can it be mounted to the ceiling?

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Looks really cool, would love to place this in my house for when the mates want to watch a movie or play some games

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

I love that it is able to make such a large image on such a small screen. This would be great for my school's computer club to have for our game nights and meetings.

Would definitely want to have this, since I was already looking for a projector, and if it is portable, I can do even more with it. Hope I win.

Intel Core™ i7-6700k | Asrock Z170 Extreme4+ | RTX 2070 | 32 GB Kingston DDR4 | Kingston 240GB | Seagate 2TB | WD 4TB | Corsair 650W | Windows 10 Pro

Intel Core™ i5-6200U | GTX 940MX | 8GB DDR4 | SSD 128 | HDD 1TB | Windows 10 Pro | Lenovo Ideapad 510-15ISK 

HP Gen7 DL380 | Xeon E5645 | 20GB RAM | SanDisk 120GB | 2x 450W | Windows Server 2019

OnePlus 6 | OnePlus 3 | Sony Xperia Z5 Premium | Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005

I really have a small APT. which let me go with small poor quality projectors. However, with this projector I"ll have that Full HD 100" in my small APT. Which will be nice ;)

LG seems to have but a lot of thought into the designing of this projector. I like the short throw of the projector meaning it can be placed at a very short distance form a wall whilst achieving very high quality video. This makes it more desirable as I can see a lot of benefits of its small form factor and its variety of ways of using it e.g up against a wall or even mounting it from a ceiling. I also really like the various ways of connecting to the projector, like HDMI, TV arial, network integration, USB, WiDi and android screen sharing. 

WOW, it would fit perfectly in my livingroom :)

It looks great for chilling at friends houses n just play like we're playing in a theatre :D

We have a home theater room, but no projector. This would totally be awesome there. 

Absolute brilliant piece of machinery. Looking forward to pushing this to its limits. Can use this for some brilliant post debauchery chill sessions with mates in the woods.

This projector looks really gorgeous! Fits perfectly in my bedroom wall!

This would be an awesome backyard gaming screen.

I'm quite impressed by how close this thing can be to the wall. Blew me away when I saw it.