LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Would be a really good alternative to having a TV in the room and using empty wall space. I like that tech like this is giving more options for people to use a projector.

Imagine the Possibility, Randomly sit down anywhere and play games on a big screen. Fore Drone owners like me it could be interesting to fly a drone fpv on a big screen

7 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Having it so close to the wall is brilliant. No having to play hopscotch to avoid faceplanting either yourself or the protector.  That's if you don't have a ceiling mount of course. 

Such projecting, much short throw, very look goods

The video seemed like Linus's take on Watch Dogs

Would be great for those that have a free wall to use, but do not have space for a standard projector.

Like me.

Would be amazing if all LTT videos was at the standard of that video,

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

Im suprised how small it is to be honest and the fact you can make a 200" screen, shame about the price though. would like to see it cheaper

Haha, I guess I'm not the only one who wants to set up a home movie theatre connected to their computer!

Bam! Looks easy!

Imagine playing games and watching UEFA on this beast of a machine! I like that it is portable and you don't need a lot of space to set it up.

I just kept thinking off the massive projectors on a wheeled cart in school fifteen years ago. The teachers would always make the kids wheel it around for them. This would have been nice.

That one heck of a projector, I've never seen one outside of my school.

OMG its actually cheaper to buy this in the UK. 

It looks awesome, can't wait to play on a 200" screen!

looks cool, its a nice thing to have when you got big empty walls :D

good luck guys

This projector is perfect for my small room and would allow me to have an awesome gaming experience!

wow this projector is so cool ! this would be great for gaming surely

It would be cool to 360 noscope on a big screen 

Looks amazing I remember very early on in my gaming career wanting something like this but never being able to find a decent one at a reasonable price and now you guys are giving an amazingly high quality projector out this couldn't be more amazing all around this thing would be great for movie nights, outdoor gaming, and get togethers. great product LG.

The projector looks really nice compared to others and could be really useful for if you have friends round

I reckon you could build that into a backpack with a PC in it and make a portable Desktop. Eh?

great lookinng product would be great to take to a lan for some multiplayer games 

looks like the picture quality is pretty great took 

I wonder how does it compare in terms of performance to what is already there on the market. Looks pretty cool though.

Awesome projector! It's so small and easy to carry anywhere. I think it'll be great for gaming or watching a movie in the open - the outside wall of a hut high in the mountains for example :) Also, you can make presentation anytime anywhere with it. There are just so many possibilities! :) 

I have a small little room so it would be nice to have big screen without rebuilding my room...