LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Awesome looking piece of tech. 

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools - Douglas Adams

Excellent for my new home entertainment setup... 

Well this projector definitely looks awesome thats for sure, and seems it will work well in just about any size room, one thing i wanted to point out that was great was the mirror, this allowed the box to be sat on the ground but still played the picture high enough on the wall thought the was totally great! In a very rare chance that i win i would definitly use this in my garage which serves as a gaming room for me and my daughter, shes loves playing shooting games and looking at this it would be great to play the new battlefield one on for sure or even maybe some call of duty which she loves 

Movie nights are going to be so much more awesome with this gadget!

This looks really promising. With a good Bluetooth speaker you could do so much awesome stuff with it :D

I think is going to be useful . it can be used anywhere not just for gaming

I think it is an excellent portable easy to use projector and great value for the price.

CPU: Intel I7 3770 - GPU: Asus GTX 660 - RAM: 16gb DDR3 1600MHz - Storage: 2Tb Seagate HDD, 1Tb Seagate HDD, 120Gb SanDisk SSD - Motherboard: MSI B75MA-P45 - Cooling: Corsair H55 AIO - Case: Corsair Spec 03 Red LED

7 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I like where this is going. I travel a lot for work and normally of I'm away for more the. 2 nights I'll take my trusted portable Casio with me. 

sweet! got interested after seeing that sweet short.

This projector looks killer dude. It's amazing. I like it a lot.

I am currently living in a cave without internet. Play Pong on rock paintings would be awesome !!!

Would love to play mario kart on the side of a buiding outside.

Looks sick and it would be insane to have this on summer nights to play movies or games outside in my garden.

Looks amazing. Would be great for my home theatre setup and to bring out for late night gaming sessions with friends.

This is an awesome device! Would love replace my 30'' TV when gaming or watching movies!!

Always having movie and game nights but our TV just doesn't cut it, would love to be able to do it anywhere and this projector fits the bill in every way

The projector looks awesome, good guy LG for giving you 2 of them, good luck winning the giveaway guys, we'll need it

This is a cool projector in a small form factor. I also liked the short movie you made for it! 

With this projector I could do many things...  E.g Gaming in the storeroom, what's cooler than that? ;)

The projector looks amazing. I would love to play some games on it with my friends!

This would be amazing when I build my sim rig. Have a wall big enough for a 80 inch screen that would be perfect

The fact that you don't need extra space for a big projection is very nice. Definitely want this is my living room. The idea is awesome! Just imagine the possibilities. 

This thing looks way more practical and portable than a standard projector.