LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I would probably not use it on the go, but having such short throw makes it super easy to set up.

It's a very nice piece of tech!!! the pf1000u Now we can make our dream setup bigger!!!!! and awesome!!!!!!  

On July 10, 2016 at 4:48 AM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I love the look of this projector, already made room for it in my room!

Mount it upside down inches from the wall, perfect. Could play this in a hallway.

Amazing just how close this thing can be to the wall. I remember using a projector for gaming in college didn't have the room to make a good image and people stepped on the cords and this is perfect. Send me one!!!!!

This looks so incredible, i wonder how long will the lamp last, It's LG.. pure quality, it will be a great add to my living room! I hope i win so we can watch movies and game at my place!

1, Looks good for home cinema or epic gaming :P

2. god damn twitter >.<.... FB is more then enough to deal with.

On July 10, 2016 at 5:48 AM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

That looks like a very cool projector from lg , they are known producing high quality projectors

Lg brought something crazy and cool to the table a really great idea with not only having usability with gaming but also allowing artists and People who just like to paint an easy way to sketch on a wall without having to have a projector backed up against a wall which might not even fit the dimensions they want

99c2de7abab293f211ed72ad550f227181dddce6d1e8d74f77beed10d4cc710d_1.jpg

This is such a sick giveaway! If i won i already have a few ideas on what i would use it for aha. Such a cool concept and is very promising as to what the future holds for products like these! The video that was uploaded gave great information and if i had more than £5 in my bank account i would buy one.. seriously. Its so awesome to have an opportunity to win one of these and i would be overjoyed and would put it to great use if i won, ALL THE LINUS VIDEOS ON MY WALL!!! But seriously thank you to you guys for giving us all such an opportunity, and thank you LG for providing for such an awesome giveaway!

-Matty

This would be an awesome addition to my PC, it would be great to game or watch movies on. I'd love to have one and think it's an amazing machine with the ability to display such a large image at such a short distance. Good luck to everyone else who entered!

Really cool.

Would probably use it at home to play games, and take it into school, recently our projector broke in my class, and i would be able to at least teach them on a decent resolution. 

This looks sick, I'd love to try it out. :)

I personally am not a projector person. Seeing this though shows me that there are some pretty good ones out there. Seems like the image quality is pretty good.

On 7/9/2016 at 9:48 PM, CPotter said:

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

Thanks Everyone! :) Good 

It would be sweet to watch late night movies on a warehouse wall with this.

This look cool keep up your good work hope i cool i want to see this in my setup please can i enter thanks

Mewtutorial

Also @linus keep up your good work

Definitely a cool piece of tech! Small form factor, Large projected area from a small distance and it's a DLP projector too. 

I think it look cool, but I'm having doubts about the thermals because most projectors I've seen are a lot bigger but can't run for a lot longer than 4 to 5 hours without being dangerously close to overheating. Than again I'm not even close to being an expert. Otherwise this device looks amazing :)

this and a sheet and a genorator would make for a great night of camping 

The PF1000U projector would be perfect for gaming nights, Lan with friends or even bigger events! 
Would be super awsome to get one! gl everyone

CPU: i7 8700k, 4.9ghz 1.29v llc1  Motherboard: Asus Z370-i G  Ram: Trident-Z 3200mhz->3866 cl17,17,37
GPU: Strix Oc 1080ti 2075mhz  Case: aNcase M1
Storage: Samsung 970 Evo 500gb, x2 Raid 0 PSU: Corsair SF600 SFX
Display: Acer Predator x34 100hz 1440p  
Cooling: Celsius C24  Operating System: W10   

Really cool from LG and wow this Beamer should be banned (holy shi* this thing is good), no honestly, i hope that i will win ^

This projector is truly an amazing innovation since it removes the need for a large space that normal projectors require! I was looking for a projector to put in my gaming room for my console but all of the ones i found required a large amount of room to do what this projector can do in just 4". This would be perfect for a theater room, gaming room, and anything that would benefit from a large screen.

this is sooo awsome..

The product looks soo amazing, and would transform and space into a sick gaming space.

i love that it featured in project backpack, fits in amazingly