LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Looks really cool. would be awesome for a home teater setup possibly hidden in some form of tv table

This would take outdoor gaming to a whole new level. and at an amazing price for a 100" short throw. 

It's so sick to see a nice looking projector that is that compact and that powerful, only downside is the price, which is waaaaay over budget for a poor university student like myself, but you pay for quality in this world I guess!

I'm sure the two winners will be very very happy with their prize winnings! :) 

it is super cool project, i wonder can it be used as a structured light projector of a 3d scanning setup. It does look a little awkward to position it though.

20 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Short throw projector, awesome. LINUS TECH TIPS awesome! 

Would love to try out this projector in my living room. UST is the only real option I have to get a large projection in the room.

I'd love this thing, use a projector in my media room, but often go to lan parties and would love to be able to break out some 200" Mario Kart to ruin some friendships.

this looks like it would be awsome to use to do lans just about anywhere

That's the hugest screen i've ever seen.. I'm giving my walls a new paint for this giveaway

This PF1000U seems amazing beyond limits.  That design is baller.  Thanks for the video, Linus, and good luck to everyone in the giveaway!

Damn that thing is bad Ass. Loved the editing of the video too, sounds were timed up perfectly. 

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

This project looks pretty sweet. would love to have one.

this would be sooo awesome for college thoooo

That is a great projector. I was super impressed that it has dtv capabilities!

This could totally be small enough to take on vacation to set up in an airbnb...

Looks pretty awesome. Just finished my basement and I have a huge blank wall just asking for something like this!

This would be great for my family, considering our TV kicked the bucket last week. Thank you for the chance

Nice product, hope it's not too noisy because the fact thet's so portable makes me wonder about taking it to the university and using it as a portable gaming monitor where to play co-op/multiplayer games with my friends.
Thanks for the opportunity LG and hoping to see a message from LTT :)

20 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Always planned on getting a nice projector but I've never found one to actually be excited about!! This just might be... The One

This projector would be great, can sit very close to the wall.

This seems a very versatile piece of kit. Don't currently have a TV so this would definitely come in handy! ☺️

This sounds like a brilliantly cool upgrade to my man cave.